• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SgtRoss

Warframe - VOTE PASSED

Should AJSA Officially Support (Warframe)?   357 members have voted

1. 1. Should AJSA officially support (Warframe)?

• Yes! I promise to play it regularly!
    • No. I wont be playing it often enough.
    • Yes, but wait until a major expansion first.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

169 posts in this topic

Should The Angry Army Play (Warframe)?

Leave your vote and your opinion in the Thread Below!

*No Flamewars

*No Council Bashing

*Respect Current Decisions, but know it can be reversed with enough demand from members in The AJSA!

Pros:

• Outstanding visuals
  • Coop or Solo Game play
  • Randomly Generated Missions
  • Easy Game play and Controls
  • Clan based Dojo's
  • Clan Dueling

Cons:

• Random player groups
  • Linear Progression in Missions
  • PvP limited to 1v1/2v2 battles
  • Game play can feel repetitive
  • Cash shop can be misleading

HELLO, THIS IS DELRITH EDITING ROSS'SSSES POST

Warframe has been approved!

There will be a dojo/etc already set for invites with information being posted soon in the soon-to-exist Warframe subthread under FPSes. Thanks for everyone that voted! (I totally backed it though, too, hi5)

Yes I have joined for this like an hour ago. The only game other that League u supp and I play.

I have tried it a while ago and i found it highly repetitive and there was not so much content that was engaging enough for me to keep playing. I see myself giving it a repeat look in a while, maybe after content patch or two.

Gambster likes this

I don't know, there would be a lot of servers since a server can only hold up to four.

100% Support on this one. Awesome game atm clocked at 200h

You have my support on this one, as I've been playing since they first introduced it on Steam almost 8 months ago. It can get repetitive but I can overlook that with the regular updates and patching Digital Extremes does for the game, on top of periodic events which give one the chance to get a unique weapon that can't be obtained from the market.

I already am in a clan (Tenkaku) but will fight alongside fellow AJSAers even if it is 1 to 3 at a time. I already did with one (Rydex?) and he is pretty good, not to mention his equipment. :)

i just joined and started shifting through the forums and i support this one. i love the game.

I play this game every day!

The game can really be repetitive but with friends it's so much fun especially with the clan dojo. It would be awesome to play with Angryarmy :D

Never played this with none other then random. I would love to play with people and get to fellow  AngryArmy mates :D

Would definitely play! :D

is fun in group play with voice

less fun in random pub games without

i see it more as a social area with gameplay added to it rather than a game with social

So theres only 2v2s in PvP?! Hell yea! I always wanted a good game that was 3rd person, it feels like arenas

i've played 265 of this game so yeah yets make this official guys

I myself have spent a lot of money on the game, and really enjoy it. Playing it with the community would be great.

I honestly love this game. It's addictive and a massive fun to play with your friends. Sure, it's a little grindy, but it will make you want to work for your stuff, that and warframe's are easier to obtain now since the last update. It's really easy to get into and a lot of fun to play. I support it in every way possible!

I really enjoyed playing it, but quit it because I had no one to play it with and some random team members... well... let's not talk about them  :) If the Army moves in, this game could have real potential. 

I doscovered this game maybe like a month ago but it's been awesome. I log in everyday. Can't play everyday obviously because of work or school but I do long in for a daily rewards and maybe run few quick missions. I play with my brother and a friend so it's so much more fun to play with someone you know rather than people randomly hooking up to your lobby.
But it's been easily the best free-to-play game. It's challenging, it looks pretty, has a potential for being just brilliant with future patches and possible expansions. So yea, I play it few time a week usually few hours sessions, that's how good it is!

my honest opinion...

NO the AJSA shouldnt, at its current state the game is FAR from being completed and theres numerous bugs and lags to be fixed

the game also relies on user-hosting for games which means if the host has a slower-than-highspeed-connection then the mission/round is gonna lag like shit and i promise to you when it DOES lag, the fun is all gone!

I have the game though I hardly ply it much because I'm not too good or I dont have much friends, but I'm willing to put more effort into it and have fun if we do this for the Angry Army.

I've played it quite a bit but got bored I think Its to wait until its finished the reap the full enjoyment until then we can wreck people up in BF4 or Planetside 2

almost 500 hours played. the game is still in a Beta state with new content coming regularly and now that its on PS4 aswell so it could grow much more. ill be supporting this

Really fun game, but don't see how the Army could play this together like other games. the dojo could end up to be amazing and filled, but unless the game gets a boost in pvp or bigger coop for the ps4. I wouldn't find this as fun with AJSA compared to GW2 or PS2