• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

Jedi Fallen Order is finally here! Are the positive reviews correct? Well..............

1 post in this topic

I am really happy that I was right about this game when I saw it at E3, that this is going to finally be a good Star Wars game after years of mediocrity for this series. Reviewers for this game have all agreed that this is a really damn good Star Wars game, and they say this game is Star Wars Dark Souls with Uncharted mixed in, so I was excited to play this game for myself.

I just got Jedi Fallen Order for my birthday & played 5 hours of it. I am a bit worried that maybe the reviewers are overhyping this game a bit because it tends to happen in the past with Star Wars Battlefront. And people, this game is not good...................

IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!! FINALLY, WE GOT THE NEXT BEST STAR WARS GAME AFTER 14 FUCKING YEARS!!! OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY THAT THIS MOMENT IS FINALLY HERE!!! BRAVO RESPAWN, YOU FINALLY DID IT!!!

This game isn't just a copy of Force Unleashed, or just Star Wars Dark Souls. Oh hell no, those reviewers are just scratching the surface. This game is this decade's long awaited spiritual successor to Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. WOW, I can't believe I just said that. Jedi Knight Outcast & Jedi Academy are both one of the best Star Wars games that I have ever played. So much fun to just use your force power & actually have great intense lightsaber duels with other Siths, ahem I mean Reborns in those games.

Jedi Fallen Order is pretty much what happens when you mix Jedi Knight Jedi Academy with Sekiro, Tomb Raider 2013 & Prince of Persia. You get to travel on planets with SO MANY collectibles, actually solving puzzles with your force powers, doing platforming that requires fun jumps to do, and all of that mixed with EXCELLENT combat which is pretty much like Sekiro, but replace ninja tools with force power and your sword with a lightsaber & make it like Jedi Academy with all the chaos that you can bring upon when fighting multiple enemies at once, as well as customizing your lightsaber with many different unlockable parts, with both single saber & unlockable double lightsaber at your disposal. Here's an example of the MANY fights with the cool & challenging Purge Troopers you will encounter throughout the game.

The story is also really good, and surprisingly funny. And best of all, IT'S SINGLEPLAYER, WITH NO MULTIPLAYER MICROTRANSACTION BULLSHIT! The right thing to do is just have Respawn do their thing without EA's involvement, and the next best Star Wars game is instantly born. Why the fuck didn't EA do this sooner?? 

If it's not clear enough already, this game is the Star Wars game we had been waiting for. It makes Force Unleashed look so freaking lame by comparison. 5 hours in & I barely scratched the surface with this game. I can't wait to spend 20+ hours collecting every single collectible, fighting various epic bosses which means the lightsaber duels I have been longing for so long, and I will do it all over again once I finished the game on the hardest difficulty.