• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

EA has done it: they're better than Bethesda & Blizzard: more singleplayer Star Wars games coming!!!

3 posts in this topic

https://www.pcgamesn.com/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order/sales

Wow. Just.... wow. EA finally learned from the errors of their ways with Jedi Fallen Order, and now because this game is making so much money for them, they now decide to do the right thing and make more single player games. All the while Bethesda & Blizzard are under hot water after they fucked up with Fallout 76 & Warcraft 3 Reforged, among other things....... Is this opposite day or something???

This is what EA needs right now, and what we need right now considering that Fallen Order & the Mandalorian are the few great things about this series at the moment after that Rise of Skywalker movie which is so average it's not worth anything. From rumors the next singleplayer Star Wars game will probably be about the New Republic, or a KOTOR remake. I just want the next Fallen Order stuff so I can slice my way Sekiro Jedi Knight style again, and if possible, have a Bounty Hunter game with Boba Fett style equipments to use, and as an extra, make you able to use lightsaber and the force too. Whatever it's going to be, if it's made with the same care as Fallen Order with many lightsaber duels, I AM ALL FOR IT!

Lazilot likes this

On 2/1/2020 at 4:01 AM, Kaz32 said:

Wow. Just.... wow. EA finally learned from the errors of their ways

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I'll wait until those games come out to decide whether or not I should heap praise on the company responsible for basically creating the myth that microtransactions have always been a part of videogames and it wasn't the result of a concentrated effort on their part (as well as Activision and Microsoft) to arbitrarily raise the price of games with season passes, deluxe editions, and most recently lootboxes cause I guess 5 billion in annual revenue just isn't enough.

That said though I do want those games to be good -- especially if it does turn out they're working on a new KOTOR game because I fucking love that series -- I'm just very wary of what EA might do to them judging from past experience.

On 10/02/2020 at 11:59 AM, Lazilot said:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I'll wait until those games come out to decide whether or not I should heap praise on the company responsible for basically creating the myth that microtransactions have always been a part of videogames and it wasn't the result of a concentrated effort on their part (as well as Activision and Microsoft) to arbitrarily raise the price of games with season passes, deluxe editions, and most recently lootboxes cause I guess 5 billion in annual revenue just isn't enough.

That said though I do want those games to be good -- especially if it does turn out they're working on a new KOTOR game because I fucking love that series -- I'm just very wary of what EA might do to them judging from past experience.

We have to still be wary of them because hey, they're still EA so they can fuck things up, but right now they're better than Blizzard & Bethesda. Of course that's not saying much because they're still scum, but they haven't fall down hard to oblivion like Konami. It saddens me that those 2 companies has joined the dark side.