• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

Coronavirus is a gigantic problem for the world. Please take care of yourself people.

2 posts in this topic

I don't post stuff like this because these kinds of things usually are not that important, but this time of year in this situation? It is an entirely different story. 

Coronavirus has been a gigantic problem right now. Ever since this flu-like virus started in China, the rest of the world has been affected. This is seriously like that board game Pandemic where the world is facing a crisis because of a deadly disease that's slowly spreading to the world. Because of this disease, Italy is in full lockdown, Germany prepares for the worst case scenario, USA has gotten so bad that events like WWE, E3, and even the NBA are affected. I watched the last match of Denver Nuggets vs Dallas Mavericks, and that game went from fun to absolutely depressing as hell because out of nowhere the show was told to shut future matches down after that. I am scared for my family back in Indonesia because that place is a sickzone right now, and here in Australia people are already affected by the thing that my church choir had to be cancelled because the church is closing till 31 March, and even Tom Hanks got affected by it in Goldcoast. It's a complete mess.

I am here to tell you guys to stay as healthy as possible. I don't want you people to get affected by this terrible disease, and in times like this, the last thing you want is to get hit by this thing & had to stay in the hospital for God knows how many days & unable to enjoy playing games or watch your favorite movies or whatever you guys do on your spare time. Here's a pointer about this disease & how to protect yourself.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/12/can-a-face-mask-stop-coronavirus-covid-19-facts-checked

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/02/how-to-protect-yourself-coronavirus

Pre-emptive measure is very important. Stockpile your house with supplies, because it is highly likely that things will be so bad that you can't even go out of your house.

Take care of yourself guys, and may we get through this tough time with good health until it's over.

Short and sweet, part of me thinks everyone is overreacting, but part says you can't be too careful. Which part is stronger depends on if I'm listening to the news or just talking with friends.

All I can really say is don't panic, be smart, be healthy...preferably in that order.