• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is this the state of the Playstation community?

16 posts in this topic

A comment I received on YouTube.

He's scumbag for telling u to kill yourself? But u're a butthurt loser bitch. If u consider Wii u as a next gen console, it could only possibly b bcuz of its tablet controller, certainly not bcuz of its "great power" or bcuz of how many next gen multiplatform games will arrive to that console. And using THAT same LOGIC of yours, then yes, PS4 would b next gen, and the next Xcrock wouldn't. PS4 has a touch panel incorporated in its controller, while Xcrock 180 DOESN'T BRING ANY INNOVATION at all to its own controller. Sony have been developing the Personal 3D Viewer to use with their games (which is the equivalent of Oculus Rift), while Microshit haven't been doing it. U know what that is called? I_N_N_O_V_A_T_I_O_N by Sony and lack of it by MS. They r bringing more multimedia features, alright, but so is Sony with PS4, and even Nintendo, to a minor degree. So, where are all these marvellous next gen Xbox innovations that u're talking about but that u didn't even bother to mention? What r all those great experiences that u will find there but won't be on PS4, and that are not ALREADY on PC, huh? Is 720p and/or 30 fps in some Xbone games (including some of its own exclusives) considered an "innovation" now? How about QTE action games or generic zombie games. Maybe those are an "innovation" 4u. Or using AA batteries for your wireless controller? The other guy was right, u're too stupid so follow his advice.

He's scumbag for telling u to kill yourself? But u're a butthurt loser bitch. If u consider Wii u as a next gen console, it could only possibly b bcuz of its tablet controller, certainly not bcuz of its "great power" or bcuz of how many next gen multiplatform games will arrive to that console. And using THAT same LOGIC of yours, then yes, PS4 would b next gen, and the next Xcrock wouldn't. PS4 has a touch panel incorporated in its controller, while Xcrock 180 DOESN'T BRING ANY INNOVATION at all to its own controller. Sony have been developing the Personal 3D Viewer to use with their games (which is the equivalent of Oculus Rift), while Microshit haven't been doing it. U know what that is called? I_N_N_O_V_A_T_I_O_N by Sony and lack of it by MS. They r bringing more multimedia features, alright, but so is Sony with PS4, and even Nintendo, to a minor degree. So, where are all these marvellous next gen Xbox innovations that u're talking about but that u didn't even bother to mention? What r all those great experiences that u will find there but won't be on PS4, and that are not ALREADY on PC, huh? Is 720p and/or 30 fps in some Xbone games (including some of its own exclusives) considered an "innovation" now? How about QTE action games or generic zombie games. Maybe those are an "innovation" 4u. Or using AA batteries for your wireless controller? The other guy was right, u're too stupid so follow his advice.

I thinks thats just a lunatic, he doesn't represent the Playstation community.

likes this

Dont label the PS community because of one overzealous prick, I LOVE Play Station (mainly because it was my first serious platform) but I don't need to rub it in anyones face. Being human means you have a right to your own opinion and if you like Mario instead of Crash or Halo instead of Killzone its your choice, it doesn't mean you're an idiot, just a person with your own tastes and views and I hope a lot of PS players agree with me.

7thFrost, IrishRogue and like this

I can hardly say this one comment from a single person warants the idea that all people part of a said community behave like him/her. It could be applied to communities of all kinds, religious, gaming, politics, sports; they all contain people that behave this way. This people are called radicals and extremists, which been the ones to make there opinion and views more loudly heard tend to be seen as the ones who represent said community. I would say that you could take the high road and ignore those people, as they get what they want from you, atention.

likes this

it's just a random lunatic , don't label all the community for only one random lunatic coment , there are alot of lunatic everywhere , in consoles , in real life ,... in almost every community there will always be one . And every human have diferent opinions ,only someone haves a diferent opinion dosen't mean that he is right or not. 

likes this

Why would someone use a youtube comment to judge the state of any community other than the youtube commentors?

7thFrost and like this

Youtube comments, oh man. You shouldn't pay any mind to such comments and one comment from youtube definitely does not label the PS community.

and zoterk like this

Damn , this comment is almost as long as the fcking "The Brothers Karamazov" ... this dude really had some spare time on his hands. Probably in between his breastfeedings ...

About the state of the playstation community. Its the same as it was in the past 5-6-7 years , the same as the xbox community is for the past 5-6-7 years . Its fanboys,they are not a part of the community. They dont discuss , rant on or appreciate anything, there is no such thing as a constructive argument in their vocabulary. its just one big dick measuring contest to them . They are just desperate for self conformation , who belongs in which clan ,whos got the ps4 and who has the xbox one... The mating season is around the corner people, and be prepared for more and more of this sh*t every day for the coming months ... be afraid ... be very afraid ...

likes this

Wow people on playstation actually do talk. I always thought the community is nonexistent.

I personally never take anything on Youtube comments as a representation of the actual populace. The way I see it, the only people who generally take the time to post a comment on a video, especially those regarding the consoles, will be very biased one way or the other. Another prime example of this is Metacritic. I almost never pay attention to the base Metacritic Score until I read the top 5 best and worst user reviews for the game, 2 mediocre review ratings by users, and 2 of the critic reviews. It's only when you look at the whole picture that you can get a good summary of a gaming community, or anything for that matter. In this case, the person seems to be trying to start a flamewar. The point is that you can't judge a whole community based on one crazy person on Youtube. 

Its one of those retards from a mental hospital that uses one of the staff's computer for no reason. I saw a lot of those in the internet. The best counter attack is to say this: "oh, you're one of those mentally ill retards that got out of your mental hospital room huh? Get lost, the internet don't need a reject like you. You're disgusting."

They shut up afterwards or just spew out childish insult. They realize that's what they are.

You can't say one persons post represents a community. just like someone coming on these forums and hating on Joe. someone outside the forums misinterpret that and say "Those forums really do that?" It's just a matter of individuality in my opinion. 

likes this

That's more of the state of the Youtube community. There is always someone who will use horrible grammar and try to beat down something you love with a long-winded rant. Though essentially he's saying nothing.

I laughed when he spelt out innovation. Don't get me wrong, I will probably buy a PS4 in the future, but what the PS4 basically amounts to is a good gaming computer. When meanwhile, actual gaming computers are still strides ahead of us console gamers.

likes this

No my friend, that's just people being people. They're, I'm afraid, everywhere.

lol I'm amazed he didnt say anything about jesus tbqfh :D