• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
August_Marx

AJSA in Europe and countries outside US

42 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! So, ive been wondering about this for a long time. I know that the community has recently launched, but will Angry Joe be able to support timezones outside the US? Because it is very hard for players from Europe or Asia to be engaged with the community when they are not able to join because of the time. For instance, Joe seems to be streaming from 8 pm to 12 am central. This in Europe is 3 am! That is very problematic if one has to go to school or go to work early in the mornings. I know that the community has just started, but it would be awesome to know that Joe is aware of this problem. Who else agrees with me? 

I know for a fact he has subordinates in his army who are in europe and help out yeah.

I agree with you, but I don't think Joe will change the times of his streams just because we Europeans want him to...

There seem to be more European then american members on the forums, so i think he should probably prioritize. 

August_Marx likes this

Why not a good commander should listen to his troops sugestions.

August_Marx likes this

Other streamers keep this in mind and do europe timed streams for time to time. Im sure joe will do the same.

Why not a good commander should listen to his troops sugestions.

I just witnessed stuff like this with other Youtubers who just said "Fuck It". When Joe decides not to be that kind of Youtuber, I will gladly watch his streams and admit that I was wrong with my assumption.

all we realy need is european organisers for whatever games we play

all we realy need is european organisers for whatever games we play

The problem with that would be that we(players outside US) won't get to play with Angry Joe.

Well the Earth is round and water is wet. Lord Commander Joe needs his sleep too, and should be allowed to make his stuff as he wants. Of course he wants to look after all his fans and ensure that everybody gets in the action, he can't control the time zones and peoples personal lives.  Even if people from here Europe or even from Asia try to play with Joe, who resides in the US, it would probably be unplayable due to high latency and ping between the two continents!

The problem with that would be that we(players outside US) won't get to play with Angry Joe.

not a problem for me im just here to be apart of something greater than myself

You aren't really getting the seriousness of the problem. The main events of this community is weekly livestreams, raffles, tournaments and stuff, how are the players outside US going to join these events when everything is being held at 4 am on a Tuesday?!

Raiveris likes this

Corporate approves of the idea that some events will be made European-friendly!!!

6593663930a0aab9bfe651558e41908013579697

You aren't really getting the seriousness of the problem. The main events of this community is weekly livestreams, raffles, tournaments and stuff, how are the players outside US going to join these events when everything is being held at 4 am on a Tuesday?!

by having european based versions of the events you need to be there in person to participate in that take place on european acceptable times?

fact is the US and europeans usualy cant participate in the same events caus of timezone and ping

thats why most games have seperate servers for europe and the US

Well there will probably be separate events for the EU, the US and Asia. Raffles will probably have a participation time that makes it possible for everyone to join. Livestreams... well that's just some bad luck. You can't change the time zones. Tournaments and such will probably have ones for each continent, not really sure.

Wait wha... what the hell?!?! Why is a corporate agent here???

by having european based versions of the events you need to be there in person to participate in that take place on european acceptable times?

fact is the US and europeans usualy cant participate in the same events caus of timezone and ping

thats why most games have seperate servers for europe and the US

I have been subscribed to a person who lives in the US and greatly supports EU. Search him up his channel is MMODEN. He has much less supporters, but still manages to livestream so it fits for everyone outside the US. He also plays alot with his subscribers and this includes fans outside the US. 

well if streams would be on like weekends form firday to sunday at 00:00 am till 2:00 am i wouldnt mind such diffrence, but yeah Mizgog is correct: not many people can particiapete at 4 am on weekdays.

August_Marx likes this

I never expect to play with Mr. vargas, and he's a man with his schedule and his private life. We can see his videos amd eventually we'll have a powerful estructure for the Eurozone as a gaming community. As the webpage says, maybe we can coincide or play with Mr.vargas by chance... But thats not the point of the AJSA.

Wait wha... what the hell?!?! Why is a corporate agent here???

Corporate Agent? Where? There's nothing here!!! *puts corporate-badge in his jacket*

(Corp-A.1 to Corporate Commander, need allowance to...silence a witness per use of overpriced-DLC. Requesting answer!!!)

Corporate Agent? Where? There's nothing here!!! *puts corporate-badge in his jacket*

(Corp-A.1 to Corporate Commander, need allowance to...silence a witness per use of overpriced-DLC. Requesting answer!!!)

You better get Battlefield 4 working soon, or we'll launch an attack!

I never expect to play with Mr. vargas, and he's a man with his schedule and his private life. We can see his videos amd eventually we'll have a powerful estructure for the Eurozone as a gaming community. As the webpage says, maybe we can coincide or play with Mr.vargas by chance... But thats not the point of the AJSA.

Yes, but a very important, main thing about this community is to meet and play with Commander Joe. It shouldn't be that EU players have to hope that they someday will be meeting him while US players play with him every 2 days!