• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Croaker

Counter Strike: Global Offensive **[Poll Added]**

80 posts in this topic

The game is difficult it takes real skill, and can be a lot of fun when you get used to the guns and their recoil. Getting a team together could be a lot of fun and also relieve some of the stress of playing with random players who act like idiots

Pros:

1. Competitive matchmaking is taken very seriously, including decent length bans if you rage quit, helping secure that at least in competitive players are taking the match seriously

2.Very fast-paced firefights, and tactical combat with very (in my opinion) rewarding kills, and where everything matters because if you die your out for the rest of that round

3.Money system, where you earn cash each round depending on kills and what you and your team has done to buy guns for that next round, or if you survive that round you can keep til you die. meaning even your gun choices are used tactically and it very well may make sense to keep your pistol instead of buying a shotgun so you can afford a P90 the next round

4.The ranking system is fair, and semi-unimportant, all ranks do is change who you will be matched with in games, all guns are available in game for anyone who plays

5.Fairly frequent additions of maps and different updates that are always either affordable or free, and you dont need to buy the maps to play on them if you have a friend who owns them, so you wont be seperated from your friends if you want to play with them

Cons:

1."Micro-transactions": They exist, you can be rewarded with gun skins or packs while playing, and if you get a pack you need a $2.50 key to open it, and you can sell any gun you own on the marketplace to other players for actual money. I personally got a Golden Koi Desert Eagle Stattrak(it tracks your kills with that gun forever) and sold it for 60 dollars because it is an extremely rare gun, I enjoy and dont mind their system of micro transaction because it is completely cosmetic, however it may bother some and I cannot blame them in the least

2. Gunplay is difficult. There is a lot of recoil on guns, and it can be really difficult to learn how to use each gun properly, while satisfying it takes time to learn. This would have to be part of the training camp

3. Maps can be very much sided giving one team an advantage over another, however you can choose in matchmaking which maps you wish to go to and which maps you dont want and it will make sure not to put you in ones you unmarked, and also even if it is sided you get to play eventually as the team who it benefits and can maybe still pull through for a win (however if your losing first it can make the first 15 rounds hard)

4.Lag-Compensation, its there, it exists sadly and makes people who are lagging a bit more difficult to deal with, however its not game breaking

Neutral: The games are not short, and can last well over an hour depending on what happens, this may be something some people like me like, or may be something others might dislike, as they may not want to put down that amount of time each time they play competitive, so I thought it was worth mentioning

Qpm5, QZIR and Drevis like this

I agree this would be good. I admit that i am awful at this game but i love to play it every once in awhile. Having a AJSA server where we could play once a week would be really nice.

Croaker likes this

I am fairly decent at it, I love it and probably spend way to much time playing it

Im all out for a cs go division. Cs has always been there and will continue to live Now more than ever with the new twitch integration and a strong E-sport scene.

I think if we could put time and effort we could make something that will be known to everyone. 

So its a yes for me !

the only downside Ill see since Ive managed big clans is since its a fps you need to get the best pings possible and knowing that AJSA is pretty much world wide we would need Internal divisions aswell so US and EU cant really play whitout having a high Ping and delay ingame.

Lets do this ! 

Qpm5 likes this

agreed, but it can be done, lets just do it well yeah?

we have time to figure it out

as do I, and it would be good to get a training camp going to teach new people how to deal with the guns in it

That sounds pretty fun, I'm kind of good at counter-strike but I'm far away from playing competitvely. Sadly, I have it on Xbox Live instead of PC, But I love the game and hopes we deploy into CS:GO!

you could probably still run it on your computer honestly, it is by no means a difficult game to run

and if this became a thing I might consider giving out copies to people interested on steam, grabbing like a crap ton when it goes on sale which is all the time

I really just hope to have some interesting people to play with, I am diehard love with this game, but playing with random people sucks

I'm for some CS:GO, let's do this! Only complaint on CS:GO is no ADS. Battlefield and CoD have spoiled me. :P

I'm for some CS:GO, let's do this! Only complaint on CS:GO is no ADS. Battlefield and CoD have spoiled me. :P

ADS? like commercials?

Wait so... Call of duty has advertisements in its game???

I'm sorta decent, but I definitely agree with this.

Croaker likes this

I would love to play Counter Strike Global Offensive again. It's so much fun and rewarding, and I can see the angry army playing it both competitively and casually. 

Croaker likes this

whether or not this becomes anything feel free to add me on Steam, and Ill gladly help get anyone who needs help up to snuff

I love this game, so yeah, I'd also love to play with the AJSA.

ADS? like commercials?

ADS = Aim Down Sights. Sorry, I should realize not everyone knows specific gaming lingo.

ADS = Aim Down Sights. Sorry, I should realize not everyone knows specific gaming lingo.

ahhh shit, how did i forget that, but yeah i sort of didnt enjoy it at first but once i got used to it I am fine without it

I love this game so much that I had to uninstall it along with steam  :P  Takes up a lot of my time and I found that I don't get many real world chores accomplished haha

Sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm bad, most of the time I'm so so. If I play again I'll probably buy a mic as well since I'd be playing with you guys :D