• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kjrocksoutloud

Wich sequal will rockstar do next?

50 posts in this topic

Let me now what u guys think I believe it will be a bully sequal or red dead sequal

Hoping for a modern day take on L.A. Noire, would be cool to use modern day detective stuff to look for bad guys.

Well they probably won't do another Manhunt sequel in a long time or ever,but I can always hope 

Manhunt would be soooooo good but with that graphics these days i dont think they would but out a game like that the media would go crazy they al wise moan when a GTA come out let alone manhunt ... shame. Also i think there planning on another bully.

Hoping for red dead redemption :)

You and me both. RDR was the best game of 2010.

Probably Red Dead Redemption 2, though I wish they would make Agent already

Probably Red Dead Redemption 2, though I wish they would make Agent already

they are making it acctually, but still , better for them to take theyre time then push it out like EA ...

and yeah prob red dead ,  or maybe manhunt 3 or something. 

or ofc since they got all that money , they could invest on a giant new ip.

i think that they are working on that game called The Agent.

I bet it's Red Dead. But Bully is awesome. Either way, i don't really mind. Rockstar keeps on giving awesome product after awesome product, and knowing Rockstar, I'm willing to bet whichever one they do; it's sure to be kickass.

Ever since Red Dead Redemption came out i have been hooked, In my opinion there has never been a better Rockstar game. I know it is just Grand Theft Auto, but there is something about it being in the western times that really intrigues me. Hunting was good, horse control was good, in my opinion gun play was good, added in things like bounty hunting and random encounters kept the world feeling alive, i just felt that it was over all a great game. Red Dead Redemption is probably on my top five games list personally, so i am (and have been) hoping for a Red Dead sequel for a long time. 

-ArchmageIKE

I sure hope they won't touch Max Payne series anymore. Max Payne 3 was horrible.

I would be pretty darn excited if they would bring in new RD.

I hope their next game or few games won't be sequels but original IP's so they can truelly and fully show what they are capable of when starting from scratch. I wonder what sort of games would come rolling out.

PerfectDork likes this

Realistically it will probably be another Red Dead game, but I'd much rather see a sequel or spinoff for Bully.

It'd be interesting to see a game set in Australia. It's not as boring here as most assume. Hell, UNDERBELLY (at least Season 1), DIRTY DEEDS and CHOPPER is fiction based MOSTLY off REAL EVENTS!
(Not to mention NED KELLY. Assassin's Creed 6: Great Southern Land? The Brits were bastards here too back when Australia was founded. Not just criminals here then BTW.)

PerfectDork likes this

I'd like to see a sequel of Bully, but in reality they'll probably be releasing DLC for GTA V and GTA Online for the next year.

I hope their next game or few games won't be sequels but original IP's so they can truelly and fully show what they are capable of when starting from scratch. I wonder what sort of games would come rolling out.

I agree with this. I'd like to see them do something in a genre that they have never attempted before. An open world scifi game with that Rockstar touch would be amazing. Or a fantasy game. I think that Rockstar is good at taking a genre and innovating.

Like most people I'd like to see a Red Dead sequel but I'd love to see some form of a LA Noire follow up.