• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kjrocksoutloud

Wich sequal will rockstar do next?

50 posts in this topic

A Bully 2 would be interesting to see... but I'd like to see a Red Dead Redemption 2 =)

Nazaraka likes this

Am i crazy for not wanting another Red Dead Game lol?  Im just afraid it will be another GTA4.

Although it would be interesting to follow Jack Marston. Screw it, i changed my mind mid post.

I would destroy a Red Dead 2, but would be quite hard to do if they keep the story of the same family as it's set right near the end of the old west, so if there is a sequel i pessume it will either be at the same time or earlier in history but I really hope it does get made

Anything. I haven't been disappointed in any Rockstar game yet, I think. As long as it's sandbox, they will strike 10/10. Maybe even faux-sandbox, that would work for me.

Don Originale likes this

Red Dead maybe but they have been talking about Bully recently as well that would be a nice in between title to come out before the next Red Dead. 

hoping for a new LA Noire maybe set in chicago in the 30's or Maybe Ny during proabition

Red Dead, do hope. 

I'd really like to see a sequel to Bully.

Im all for a modern day L.A Noire with some modern day forensics

I hope for a new red dead redemption or a new La Noire. Still need to play red dead though :P

If its LA Noire 2 it will be HIGHLY unlikely since Team Bonni is no longer working for Rockstar Games.

If its Bully 2, it posses a STRONG possibility that it will be the next game they are developing since Rockstar Games have previously stated that they wanted to make Bully 2 for a very long time with new characters. Probably having some of the old ones come back as cameos or more.

If its Red Dead Redemption 2, its ANOTHER possibility but it would be near the end of the Wild West and seeing technology advance. Besides, it hasn't been that long since the first game came out.

Of all 3 games, Bully 2 is the one with the highest possibility that it will be the new game that Rockstar Games will be creating.

i really want a Bully sequel but i wouldnt mind a Red Dead sequel no mattther wich one rockstar picks ill be happy ^_^

I'd like to see a Bully 2, but another Red Dead would be cool, too.

I would love to see a sequel to Red Dead on the PC, I never had the opportunity to play the original but it looked amazing.

Moved this topic to the General forum, this thread does not contain revealed News.

Hoping for a modern day take on L.A. Noire, would be cool to use modern day detective stuff to look for bad guys.

Maybe not completely modern... like a detective in each of the various decades. Like the 60's or 70's, having afros and muscle cars...

Hopefully a new Red Dead.

Honestly? I'd like a decent sequel to manhunt. the first one was controversial but had this surprising message of societies desire for violence as a voyeur mixed with a revenge story. A mixed message commentary on par with something George A Romero tries to put across with his movies.

Now the sequel fell on it's face in this aspect but I'd love to see another crack at the subject. I mean Rockstar seems to get pop culture and current society better than most games companies, or at least willing to be relative to the the current times more than most.

Would be nice to see some stealth'em ups that do not set you in some Tom Clancy government conspiracy (or A Hideo Kojima Bond fantasy).

I seem to be the only person who thought L.A. Noire was a fucking awesome game. I really liked a game that had you actually DOING things instead of just "Go here and kill 40 people"  I would really like to see a sequel.

Not sure which are next but I would like to see red dead or a borderlands 3

RDR 2 would be awesome