• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rilbot

Team Fortress 2 **[Poll Added]**

107 posts in this topic

PROS:

First off, Team Fortress 2 is a free game, meaning alot of people get to play it. Secondly, it is a very varied game, with many gamemodes and ways to play. It also isn't hard to run servers or play, it being an old game. AJSA members can even make items for the game using the community workshop.

CONS:

Alas, no game is flawless: TF2 being a free game CAN feel like a cashgrab at times, trading can ususally elivate this. It also can sometimes be problemsome, being a constantly updated game that it crashes, updates also usually eliviate this. It also has a mic feature, so little kids can sometimes come along with their ear shattering voice, again there is a mute option inside steam. The community is very wide and so of course theres gonna be douches that want to trade, or just spray [REDACTED] (it also has a spray feature, btw).

But if you can get past the douchenozzles and the glitches, TF2 is a fun game, with fun people and REALLY fun gameplay.

Edited by Rilbot

Oh GAWD yesh 

TF2 is one of my all time favourite games and if you can populate a server and keep it alive....itll be populated FOR WEEKS

By the way, how'd I do in explaining the pros and cons of TF2? Should I add anything?

By the way, how'd I do in explaining the pros and cons of TF2? Should I add anything?

I think you should seperate and number your points, just so its easier to discern

There used to be a toic for this already...wonder what happened to it?

Also i'd be down.

I've played tf2 since you had to buy the game, I would totally be down with this!

Been Playing TF2 for five years. It would be great to actually have a reliable dedicated server.

TF2 is fun and i agree we should have it  as a supported game

I have been playing TF2 for some time but it would be nice to be part of a group and maybe do something like highlander? (or whatever the mode where you only have one of each class)

I'm starting to notice a pattern of people having steam fourm signatures playing tf2 right now.

Just YES. This is a no brainer. Its a lot of fun with great characters and variety which is also very easy to pick up and play. 

You did pretty good. You got the main points across just fine for me and knowing how popular the game is, it should get through pretty easily.

Why are we even discussing this? It is a free game with game play polished to a mirror finish of course we should have a full community for any one to hop into.

Rilbot likes this

TF2 is great game and I would love the Angry Army to get up IN there.

Why are we even discussing this? It is a free game with game play polished to a mirror finish of course we should have a full community for any one to hop into.

If it gets accepted to the AJSA, I will give away a hat!

I know what you guys are thinking. 

"TF2? No way"

But I mean think about this. The game is completely free from a gameplay standpoint. You don't need a supercomputer to run it. And it works well for both casuals and competitive players. We can create mods and all that, so if interested, please spread the word 

PROS:

Every weapon is potentially free. The more dedication you put in, the better

9 distinct classes. Don't like one? Play another

Unique graphics. Like really. I rarely seen cell shaded games so good.

Very open to modding. There's prop hunt, payload, CTF, the list goes on and on with modding.

CONS:

Some servers can be a little weird at times

Premium players get access to more cosmetic things, and can obtain weapons easier through trading

Connection can get spotty at times

Bad team=Bad game

Yay! TF2!

Oh yeah, there's another post about TF2. But hey, the more reasons, the better, right?

*lonely hi-five* 

Can I just merge this with my tf2 forum request thingy la sha la boopity?

Whoever the moderator was that did the merging, you deserve a medal, a shinny one. But a tf2 key will have to do.