• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BattlestarHavoc

What did you buy this Broketober!? Angry Rants welcome

Broketober game buys   18 members have voted

1. 1. Which games did you buy this Broketober?

• Battlefield 4
    • Call of Duty: Ghosts
    • Grand Theft Auto: V
    • Assassins Creed: Black Flag
  2. 2. Which game do you value most?

• Battlefield 4
    • Call of Duty: Ghosts
    • Assassins Creed: Black Flag
    • Grand Theft Auto: V

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

Tell us what you got!

I really regret getting cod ghosts, I'll think I'll take it back, because seems like its not really anything new. It basically died down a lot.

Ps4 and BF4 Destiny and Watch dogs..... 2 of the three games wont come out for a bit. Glad i didnt get cod tho

i made the huge mistake of spending some of my last money on bf4 :P and it is also my most valued game because thats pretty much the only game i can get in germany for pc atm and i am even less interested in call of duty

None of the above because I don't care about those games, I actually got other games besides that...Like Anna, Paranormal and Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army. I also got Outlast, Rogue Legacy and Doorways in September.

AC4 was awesome. It's like the badass lone wolf style from AC1, all the goodness of the Ezio trilogy, suped up naval combat from AC3, animal hunting and crafting from Far Cry 3, and the giant open world from GTA V. I would go so far as to say it's the best of the franchise.

I got AC4 and GTA V.
No regrets here.

I bought a few bundles on the PC, Ace Attorney on the 3DS, Vampire Bloodlines on Steam, and Wolf Among Us on the PS3.

I used gamefly to rent Assassins Creed, Batman, Disgaea D2, Diablo 3, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

I got some games from the humble bundle. That's about it, though.

None of the above, but I did get Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines and Sleeping Dogs during the steam sale.

I bought GTA 5, BF4 and CoD Ghosts.

GTA 5
Despite the fact it has an excellent singleplayer with refreshing use of 3 characters. My Angry Rant is focussed on GTA Online. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE GTA Online. I had a blast of a time and still want to play it and have even more fun. BUT the crappy release of GTA Online ruined it for so so so many people, including most of my friends. Therefore I'm now all alone in LS, with no irl friends. I find that a goddamn SHAME!  :angry: I can't blame my buddies, so I'll have to blame Rockstar.

BF4
I thought my PS3 was broke or something. Everyday I play the game, it crashes nearly every match. 1 Flawless match, the next will be a crash, restart, crash, restart, 2 flawless matches, crash, restart, 1 flawless match, crash, etc. W T F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :huh:  :angry:  This is unacceptable! When I heared AJ's Rant on BF4 on the PC, I jawdropped so hard it still hurts. I just cannot believe that in 2013 this BS is going on and we just have to deal with it?  :ph34r: I'm sorry, but I draw my conclusions and my conclusions is that the current game market is infected by old greedy stockholders that like to earn more and more and more money. Screw capitalism! If this is standard for todays games market, I will no longer be a gamer (with pain in my heart). I will search myself another less expensive hobby. Skydiving + wingsuit anyone?

CoD Ghosts
Another year, another CoD. Why did I get it? Because I like to game with my reallife friends and they don't own GTA5 anymore so I kinda have to  :mellow: Despite all my Ranting at them, they still remain being a CoD zombie that will buy the newest installment without a doubt and even proclaim it as best game EVAH...  :ph34r:

I'm proud to say I survived the purchasing of any generic annual releases.

(GTA V doesn't count cause I'm waiting for it to come to PC)

None of the above. I bought Arkham Origins. That's pretty much the only game I bought in October. I bought the release of Injustice on PC yesterday. It hasn't been a great few months for gaming, as far as what I'm interested in anyway.

BF4 and so far, it's been nothing but a headach. :(

I bought GTA V and AC4. I do not regret buying GTA at all. I love the gameplay, but the online game is revolutionary, I cannot recommend this enough. As for AC4, I beat it, completed about 85% and reached lvl. 50 in the online mode. I brought it back to Gamestop, the game is terrible and I regret buying it, but I regret the excitement and anticipation I felt for this game the most.

GTA seems like the most common choice.

I'm proud to say I survived the purchasing of any generic annual releases.

(GTA V doesn't count cause I'm waiting for it to come to PC)

I'm ashamed to admit that ever since I graduated and started working, I have become a zombie that purchased many generic annual releases.

But I'm also happy to announce that I will no longer turn a blind eye to this injustice. I have learned from my mistakes. I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!!! 

I bought GTA V and AC4. I do not regret buying GTA at all. I love the gameplay, but the online game is revolutionary, I cannot recommend this enough. As for AC4, I beat it, completed about 85% and reached lvl. 50 in the online mode. I brought it back to Gamestop, the game is terrible and I regret buying it, but I regret the excitement and anticipation I felt for this game the most.

Don't feel bad about the excitement you had, blame the marketing that influenced you with their lies and deceit. 

Sweet Silence likes this

I got Agarest - Generations of war.... so none of the above either, but rather a japanese game that has been translated into english

There is one really good game missing! 

X Rebirth! :P Just one more day :D