• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

hiko199

Kingdom Hearts 3!

63 posts in this topic

My second most anticipated title for next-gen! (Second only to MGS:V)

You and I have the exact same taste.  :lol: I am considering getting a ps4 primary to play Kingdom Hears 3 and next gen versions of ground zeroes and V. 

oh kingdom hearts III, i've played every kingdom hearts game other then coded and dream drop distance which i plan to as soon as i get a 3ds but kingdom hearts, i don't know as much as i am excited for it i am also worried, the story has really gotten into that territory where it is becoming its own story and it borrows less and less on disney and FF characters which is good but i don't want the story to be broken and completely shoe horned crap because that's not what i signed up for, i mean birth by sleep was borderline but it was interesting and it still linked really well so it was good. with that im still very happy it still has an amazing story telling ability with disney/square enix character charm still makes this my most anticipated next gen title.

Probably gonna get it, KH2 was one of my favourite PS2 games.

Been waiting so long for this game like most of one guys I'm really exited to

I've only played 1 and 2 as well. I'm currently going through Re: Chain of Memories and hate that card system as well. When Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out is when I'm going to get my PS4

Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV. The two games right at the top of my list for next gen. I know some people may disagree with me on this subject, but I'm glad they decided to bring both out on the Xbox One. I'm not into the whole "All in One" system, but I've spent plenty on my 360, including memberships, so the fact that I don't have to choose between the two consoles is a nice bonus for me. I hope there isn't multplayer, but the ability to chose characters in the game (not forced like in 3D and not having to play through one story to play another like in Chain of Memories) I mean, there is going to be at least 7 Keybladers by the end of the game. If they don't allow you to swap between them and play as each of them, they really will disappoint me. From the post E3 announcement, we will at least be able to go both Sora and Riku, but playing as Axel, Kairi, Ven, Aqua, Terra and a few would be just as good. Really looking forward to this game. :D

I am excited for KH3 as well! Played every game (Never beat BBS as I didn't own a PSP) and enjoyed every one!

I am so ready, I shed a little tear when the trailer came on :D

hiko199 likes this

Words can't describe how much I look forward to this game. I am looking forward to it SO MUCH.

This game will be amazing! I can't wait to play it.

I can't decide what i want to play most. Half of me thinks FF15 is going to be amazing and is the game i'm most looking forward to. But then i think there is a good chance FF15 will suck (like 13 did *cough *cough) so the safe bet is KH3 there is no way that will suck.

Risky FF15 or reliable KH3 ? I just can't decide

hiko199 likes this

I can't decide what i want to play most. Half of me thinks FF15 is going to be amazing and is the game i'm most looking forward to. But then i think there is a good chance FF15 will suck (like 13 did *cough *cough) so the safe bet is KH3 there is no way that will suck.

Risky FF15 or reliable KH3

Been waiting for KH3, but there is a chance they can mess it up >.<. :)

I am so exited, i just keep replaying KH 1 and 2 on my good old PS2. KH 3 is just the best game to come for next gen in my opinion

I am so looking forward to this! Once the release date is announced I'm Marathoning the entire series in preperation!

I just need to reobtain KH1... and 2.... and either an original ps3 or a ps2... and Re:chain... and possibly KH2 Final Mix + for the heck of it.

XIII likes this

Cant wait for this, and for KH Final Mix 2. This series is amazing.

My only hope is that in story it does what MGS4 did to the Metal Gear series.

i remember watching the live stream and then the trailer play, something inside me just exploded, i was so excited my mind went into a frenzy just imagining the possibilities with the next gen hardware and the increase in disney characters and square enix characters (hoping to see neku again). like i said im still worried that things may get out of hand and because just how many people love the franchise, i hope it doesnt crack under pressure and the hype but i have a lot of faith in square enix and the kingdom hearts team.

KH3 is going to be the best game for the ps4 for a long time, i just REALY hope that they do NOT have a final mix version of it 

Im exploding in excitement for this game. The gameplay is gonna be so kickass. Keyblade handguns!!!!

KH3 is going to be the best game for the ps4 for a long time, i just REALY hope that they do NOT have a final mix version of it 

If they do I'm sure it'l end up being DLC.