• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheMoonlightDevil

What are you getting on launch day?

25 posts in this topic

Hello everyone out there, what are your setups for launch? Just the consoles, a game or two, or everything you possibly can get your hands on! Let us know, and yes even the Xbox One people, let us know what your plans are as well. Will you start with the Xbox and get a PS4, wait a little bit to buy the Sony console, or definitely sticking with Microsoft?

n64-o.gif

i'll use my PS4 on my PS display. I got Killzone, Warframe, Battlefield, & CoD (thanks to the Amazon promo). I was surprised that all my games were shooters. I'll get the xbox next year may be.

i'll use my PS4 on my PS display. I got Killzone, Warframe, Battlefield, & CoD (thanks to the Amazon promo). I was surprised that all my games were shooters. I'll get the xbox next year may be.

Sounds good, plan to compare between both systems?

Sounds good, plan to compare between both systems?

i doubt it.  It really depends if the price is right or kinect not being bundled.

TheMoonlightDevil likes this

Planning on getting Killzone, AC4, and either Ghosts or Knack. Leaning towards Ghosts right now but will eventually get both. Also be downloading Warframe, Blacklight: Retribution, and Planetside 2

I purchased the PS4 on Amazon with Battlefield 4 bundled with it. Also using the Amazon promo they offered this morning for the buy 3 at the price of 2 and I chose Call of Duty, Need for Speed, and Injustice. All being here friday (hopefully) excited :)

I'm converting over to PS4 after over a decade with Xbox.. I'm still not sold on the launch games, so if there's a shortage in the UK, I'll most likely end up selling my preordered console over Ebay for a tidy profit on launch day (yes, I'm one of those guys *sigh*). If that happens I'll probably wait until next spring when more functionality will be added and more games will have launched before I delve into the world of PS4 (or perhaps Xbox if they get their shit together, remove Kinect, drop prices and announce a decent Halo sequel).

For the moment I'm content with my new PC that plays BF4 (on max) and all my new Humble Bundle games :D

I have been scorned a few too many times to purchase anything at launch, I used to be out there at the gamestore with a large mug of coffee but some of the games I would wait all night for turned out to be too disappointing so I wait a few weeks and look at some gameplay and a few reviews before I make up my mind. 

Starting off with Battlefield 4 and FIFA 14, then downloading Warframe and Blacklight.  Will pick up Killzone, AC4, NBA 2k14 and Madden 25 next week! :)

I know I won't be getting Knack lol 
It's getting rather low review scores :D In the end the game doesn't live up to his expectations of the past E3. 
Already another classic example of how freaking good marketing nowadays is, they play us like a violin...  <_<

AC 4, CoD: Ghosts, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and Knack are sitting on my shelf.^^ I went to Target and used "Buy Two, Get One Free."

Nice I'm liking all the answers that you guys are giving. I know for certain I will have the launch version of the system. I do want Killzone myself, I'm currently playing BF4 on the PS3 but I don't think it'll be that much different on the jump to next gen so I'll wait and see. I'm surprised that Knack is getting low scores, but again I'm not all that surprised either. I definitely agree that over time developers will start seeing what they can and can't do on both systems and we'll see the real next gen games.

Sadly I won't be getting one on Launch day. I'm getting one at Christmas time & I plan on getting Kilzone, Knack, Battlefield 4, Madden 25 & Assassins Creed Black Flag. But I have no idea when I will get all those games but I do plan on getting them!

Sadly I won't be getting one on Launch day. I'm getting one at Christmas time & I plan on getting Kilzone, Knack, Battlefield 4, Madden 25 & Assassins Creed Black Flag. But I have no idea when I will get all those games but I do plan on getting them!

Hey you might be doing yourself a favor by waiting to see how the consoles fair. That way you can either A. Get one at Christmas or B. If there's problems then you can wait till things are patched up.

BF4 and PS2+Minecraft when they are released.  Which is kinda sad because when i buy Minecraft for PS4, I will have bought it for 3 separate systems (360, PC, PS4).  Mebbe AC4 but ill have to see

Probably BF4, AC4 and later sown the line Dragon Age Inquisition. 

I was thinking about getting Knack but the low review scores put me off, Killzone and BF4 for sure.

Buying Assassins Creed Black Flag just before christmas so i have something to play during my christmas vacation.

i planned on getting the ps4.but can't right now too many things going on keeping me from doing that.

The Xbox one is way too expensive for my taste. There will be a version that will be cheaper in the spring, however. 

I'm probably gonna wait a little while for the new consoles see what games come out for both PS4 and Xbox One and yeah can't wait to see which ones release the best games

Ill be getting bf4, killzone, ac4 and need for speed for the ps4 next week in the UK. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0