• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Billie 6ad AJSA!

If you can choose a gameing world to live in witch would you choose?

133 posts in this topic

Mass Effect -> The ability to hop on your space ship, use mass drivers to kinda shoot yourself to the other side of the galaxy, is something I would love to do. I would be a galaxy explorer. And I fear no Reapers for I will be packed with blue, green & red fireworks  B)

I would love to live in the gaming world of Skyrim. It offers a beautiful, diverse gaming world with an array of choice in what you want to do. I could be a simple lumberjack living in riverwood or an adventurer going into dangerous caves with the hope of finding treasure. That concept alone sounds amazing in my opinion 

Just have to point out, there is nothing in reality stopping you pursuing either of these lifestyles with the exception different locations, a reduced treasure spawn rate and significantly less dragons/undead/giant spiders.

On a different note. Why the hell are so many people listing games that are essentially dystopian futures as places they would like to live?

Sweet Silence likes this

Star Citizen.Just whit what we know so far is enough to convince me. 

Terraria's world, Duh....

Just kidding, Mass Effect for me too, Gotta get me a Turian.

Most gaming world sucks and I do not possess the skill to survive in such harsh environment. I think I prefer the world I'm living in now.

Pigs on the Wing likes this

I would live in Skyrim

Final Fantasy definitely for me and maybe Darkness...hey why not

DOA Beach Volleyball...for 2 reasons

1- BOOOOOBS

2- I wouldn't get killed in that universe...unlike most of you....... ;)

Mass Effect because of all the technology, but I would have to be Asari. You get to live 1000 years and you are a hot blue alien.

Borderlands, cause lootwhoring and never being able to die :3 

Hah, Scribblenauts for sure. I'd spawn everything I'd ever wish for!

TrashMan likes this

Much as I love Drakengard it is not a world you'd wish to inhabit, at least not with light consideration. Cyrodiil is much more appealing, yet still there's an innate hellish overtone that would likely kill me the moment I stepped foot into its domain.

Mmm, what world would accomodate adventure and amazingness the way I'd love to live it?

Well, here's a loop. Tabletop game thrown in here, - Warhammer 40k. Space Wolf, hands down. If not a brother of Leman Russ than certainly a Black Templar or Grey Knight. 

Purge the Xenos, for the Emperor! 

Hah, Scribblenauts for sure. I'd spawn everything I'd ever wish for!

So there is a little kid outside with diety level wishes using his magical notebook that lets him completely re-write all of reality every few seconds and nothing at all can stop him. That world sounds a billion times more dangerous to live in then the dystopian futures everyone else has listed.

The only way that would be fun is if your the only person holding that notebook and no one else gets to have one.

Skyrim or The Mass Effect Universe after the reaper invasion of course. 

Dragon's Dogma

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Warframe

That would be the worlds I would want to live in :D

Brutal Legend. That game is so metal and SO beautiful. Great walls made up of amps, guitar solos that can summon hot rods, and everyone would worship the great beast Ormegodden. YES! 

This guy knows where its at!

Lets see, oh I got it, Jurassic Park in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis not being played by a sadist with a god complex. (ergo me)

Mundus (The Elder Scrolls) or Calradia (Mount & Blade) :P

Maybe a Monste Hunter World?? 

we would love to live in the WoD universe now those are REAL vampires not some sparkly weirdos with annoying girlfriends who give girls the wrong ideas

Star Trek, technology is so advance and they have gotten rid of proverty and money (sorry corporate).  I would be able to live a good and safe life.

So there is a little kid outside with diety level wishes using his magical notebook that lets him completely re-write all of reality every few seconds and nothing at all can stop him. That world sounds a billion times more dangerous to live in then the dystopian futures everyone else has listed.

The only way that would be fun is if your the only person holding that notebook and no one else gets to have one.

And that's exactly how I'd like it to be! Possibly sounds jerky-ish but yeah, who wouldn't want that?

The Dungeon Fighter world. The sky is actually an ocean, which sea trains go across, in which fish and crocodile and turtle pirates attack, while on land, evil badguys that look like they're from Fist of the North Star and Road Warrior pillage all the cities while their defenses are down because of a giant power sucking monster. Advanced weaponry of mass destruction  and cool guns coexists with awesome magic and crazy physical feats with swords and bare hands. It's a daily occurrence to fight giant robot minotaurs, cosmic demons, dragons, giant continent whales that have cults on them, and goblins that have wooden tanks. Not to mention there's a creature made up of a sentient plague that can turn everything into a zombie ooze monster, the dark elves are at war with humans, the tribes people who hate a giant ice dragon don't give a damn about anything BUT the scary ice dragon, the normal elves died out from an unending forest fire, cosmic demons and evil overlords team up to rules the universe, and there's still time to be kawaii and have awkward anime moments.

Oh and by the way, a giant chunk of a planet is floating by our planet. The strongest beings in the universe call that chunk their home. They're being teleported on to our planet against their will just for shits and giggles. 

Because fucking Korea, that's why.

Either Star Wars or Forgotten realms, although I have a feeling I'd die pretty quick in either one.