• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Paper Man

Sid Meier's Civilization 5

9 posts in this topic

I've never gotten around playing Civ 5 online against other players. I know I am late to the game but at least I have the game.

I would love to play online with other Civ players. 

Is this game even still current?

I've never gotten around playing Civ 5 online against other players. I know I am late to the game but at least I have the game.

I would love to play online with other Civ players. 

Is this game even still current?

*Looks up from his latest 2400 hour game, once more marching his troops over the map.* "Of course it is!"

I hate that i have to keep saying this. There have already been several threads, not to mention that this one is in the wrong section. Please do your research before posting new threads

Sorry Trisdino, I did not see any posts about this subject.

Dr. Vain I'm going to hit you up on steam.

Did you read that article about the guy who had a Civ 2 game last for over 10 years? 

L!nk likes this

Hey guys, we have a group of about 20 people on steam right now who have banded together to play Civ 5! It's called the "Angry Joe Show Army Civ 5", and we're planning on having a game this Saturday with a bunch of people! Looking forward to seeing you guys on if you want to join. ^.^

Does anyone know the max number of people who can play online in multiplayer during a session?

Does anyone know the max number of people who can play online in multiplayer during a session?

Technically it's 8 on "huge" maps, but you can force it up to 12 players if you ignore the warnings and are not afraid of lag etc. You will however be a bit cramped for space if everyone's playing real nations (and not cities).

Sorry Trisdino, I did not see any posts about this subject.

Dr. Vain I'm going to hit you up on steam.

Did you read that article about the guy who had a Civ 2 game last for over 10 years? 

I still play Civ 2 time to time. It's just that good game. Re-playability should be like name of the franchise.

yes , i been trying to find players for this gam who wants to do mutly play let me now guys .