• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Suprhomre

The best beer in the world

42 posts in this topic

i hear the beer overseas is better than 'murican beer but thats just what i heard.

From my experience this tends to be true, that said: give Heineken a wide berth.

i hear the beer overseas is better than 'murican beer but thats just what i heard.

American beers are pretty ok but you should try English Ale and Czech beer they are in my opinion the best in the world, some of them taste like honey toast on bread.

How would he even drink that with the helmet on?

Do not question the power of the force.

Hachenburger Pils

pils_longneck.gif

that looks great, only ting missing is some BBQ

star.jpg

Estrella Galicia!!!!!!  

AIRIBA..................YAY.................................YAY.................

Superboy_Prime likes this

This thread is awesome! I'm a Guinness man myself. Now I'm thirsty!

tumblr_lwrlkcNLjK1r8mxsho1_400.jpg

Guinness is a stout, not a beer you louse. Though I guess it would be more of a point if the distinction was made between ale and lager.

But I do prefer Guinness over most alcohol, yes.

Guinness is a stout, not a beer you louse. Though I guess it would be more of a point if the distinction was made between ale and lager.

But I do prefer Guinness over most alcohol, yes.

If it's served in a bar/pub and comes out of a tap, it qualifies.. Always nice to see a fellow aristocrat in the forums though, you sir deserve a awkward, inbred, royal wave!

ROYAL_WAVE.gif

Toodles!  :P

I never had a "foreign" beer that quite measured up to Germany's standards.(and I've been around)

Imho before choosing you're all time favourite you have to first drink across Germanys "pallet", so you can apreciate the depth (I mean ask yourself did you ever taste a Smoked beer?)

So at the moment my favourite beers are Beck's for pilsener and Franziskaner for Wheat Beer. But that might change someday ;)

becks_glas_kl_II_02.jpgFranziskanerhell.jpg

Oh and btw.: A stout IS a type of beer...

Jever at the moment I'm still hunting though.

I never had a "foreign" beer that quite measured up to Germany's standards.(and I've been around)

Imho before choosing you're all time favourite you have to first drink across Germanys "pallet", so you can apreciate the depth (I mean ask yourself did you ever taste a Smoked beer?)

So at the moment my favourite beers are Beck's for pilsener and Franziskaner for Wheat Beer. But that might change someday ;)

becks_glas_kl_II_02.jpgFranziskanerhell.jpg

Oh and btw.: A stout IS a type of beer...

I'm willing to spend a whole year in Deutschland to drink me some bier.

I don't drink that much beer, but my personal favourite is Reissdorf Kölsch. Don't know about best in the world though.

Preparing to get shit from the other Germans for my choice, here in Bavaria people get really mad when I tell them I prefer Kölsch over their stuff :D

aoHaZgR.jpg

Where do you all find this stuff? I must go to sh*t bars. The best they carry is usually along the lines of Heineken or some cider beers like Woodchuck which I do like.

I prefer liquor to beer because it gets the job done faster and requires less bloatware in your gut. Plus you can mix it with whatever you like to get whatever desired taste. Can't go wrong with coconut rum and mango. Nothing like 21 percent to get the job done. I mean...if you already plan on gettin drunk. Plus you often end up dropping the same amount of $ between the two since it takes at least twice as much beer to get you drunk. I drop 25 on rum that lasts 2 or more weeks depending on my preference and at least 20 on two whole packs of beer that will probably be gone in less time and with a lesser effect.

I wonder if it's a fair correlation to say that if you like darker beers then you probably like your coffee black?

I'm a liquor drinker also, gotta stick with my pirate roots and hop on board with the good captain

I don't drink that much beer, but my personal favourite is Reissdorf Kölsch. Don't know about best in the world though.

Preparing to get shit from the other Germans for my choice, here in Bavaria people get really mad when I tell them I prefer Kölsch over their stuff :D

Das liegt daran das man Kölsch, wie auf dem Bild gezeigt aus 0,2 Reagenzgläsern trinkt :P (Kölsch is drunk from teeny tiny 0,2 ml glasses)

i do not know this im straight edge hahaha