• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Paper Man

Big Boobs in Gaming

141 posts in this topic

It's very good.

Just follow me into this dark alley, and I'll give you your first paycheck. Heil Corporate!

You finally decided to let go of these foolish Angry-Soldiers? Good. Give in to the Corporate-Side and join us!!!

The pay is that you're allowed to torture innocent players and feed on their despair.

Henceforth you shall be known as....Agent Corp-D9

Damn kinda hoping to be Agent Corp- DD69

You finally decided to let go of these foolish Angry-Soldiers? Good. Give in to the Corporate-Side and join us!!!

Err, I... yes, yes I did. I'm a total defector. Totally not a double agent.

They were mostly definitely not tortured to death by a AJSA agent (who totally wasn't me).

More on topic, I'm not the only one who prefers smaller breasts, am I?

You are not the only one bro.

Damn kinda hoping to be Agent Corp- DD69

Agent Corp-D9!!! Show proper respect to your identification!!!

Are you ready to be introduced in our main way of communication?

Err, I... yes, yes I did. I'm a total defector. Totally not a double agent.

Oh, thats great. Now, would you like to test Mindjack 2: Sucking with the rest of us? We're going to be counting our money and perhaps release a DLC or two to some games. Full price, of course. 

Agent Corp-D9!!! Show proper respect to your identification!!!

Are you ready to be introduced in our main way of communication?

Are you coming on to me?

Oh, thats great. Now, would you like to test Mindjack 2: Sucking with the rest of us? We're going to be counting our money and perhaps release a DLC or two to some games. Full price, of course. 

I just love these weekend-events that Corporate organizes for us!!!

Maybe we could even fire some developers? This will be great!!! :D :D :lol: :lol:

*twitch* Sure, that sounds... *twitch* fantastic. 

Must... resist.. urge to... blow building to Kingdom come...

You are not the only one bro.

Oh, good. Usually when I mention my preference for A cups I get nothing but awkward stares.

I didn't give you any money didn't I?

Money is my pussy!!!

Ur dick must be green as shit

whats the comunication? :ph34r:

The communication is that you should follow your fellow not-double agent into this dark alley. I wish to have a talk with you.

How did we get from talking about DoA level jiggle to this?

The communication is that you should follow your fellow not-double agent into this dark alley. I wish to have a talk with you.

How did we get from talking about DoA level jiggle to this?

When fellow Corporate Agents are nearby it naturally happens. Isn't that right Corp-A1? It would be such a shame if AJSA agents should discover and terminate our newfound agents. Luckily that would never happen. 

When fellow Corporate Agents are nearby it naturally happens. Isn't that right Corp-A1? It would be such a shame if AJSA agents should discover and terminate our newfound agents. Luckily that would never happen. 

That is right Corp-B2.  Maybe we should take this new recruit to our truck. He has to play this unpatched version of MindJack 2 to prove his loyalty.

Yep. By the way, you may want to call maintenance- our newest members tripped down a flight of stairs onto a pile of knifes before wandering into a dark alley. Truly a shame, but you may want to get someone to clean it up before the blood sets.

That is right Corp-B2.  Maybe we should take this new recruit to our truck. He has to play this unpatched version of MindJack 2 to prove his loyalty.

Oh... that sounds... *twitch* just fantastic. Maybe I should write a review on the positives to drum up the hype?

Swear to god, if I see so much as one wall shooting robot...

Operations list

1. Get in to Corporate Command   *check*

2. Become an agent *check*

3. Insert an auto patch to every broken game *unchecked*

4. Assassinate EA board members *unchecked*

5. Steal "BIG BOOBS The Game" for personal enjoyment *check*

Yep. By the way, you may want to call maintenance- our newest members tripped down a flight of stairs onto a pile of knifes before wandering into a dark alley. Truly a shame, but you may want to get someone to clean it up before the blood sets.

Oh... that sounds... *twitch* just fantastic. Maybe I should write a review on the positives to drum up the hype?

Swear to god, if I see so much as one wall shooting robot...

Corp-B2,... this unpatched version is just great!!! Those wall-shooting robots are really well done!!!

Those Playstation 1 graphics...just wonderful. And the Sonic: Free Riders Theme song in the background gives this game a very nice touch.

And what a funny easter egg!!! They brought back the boss from MindJack 1!!! The one that just shoots on the ground. Just splendid!!!

Corp-B2,... this unpatched version is just great!!! Those wall-shooting robots are really well done!!!

Those Playstation 1 graphics...just wonderful. And the Sonic: Free Riders Theme song in the background gives this game a very nice touch.

And what a funny easter egg!!! They brought back the boss from MindJack 1!!! The one that just shoots on the ground. Just splendid!!!

Ha ha, yeah it's grea- oh, I can't keep this up.

*click*

building-implosion-1.gif

Dang it! I received news that some AJSA agent just blew up Testing Facility 452. The testing facility where we kept Gabe Newell and his finished version of Half Life 3. Should we be concerned about this Corp-A1? 

Dang it! I received news that some AJSA agent just blew up Testing Facility 452. The testing facility where we kept Gabe Newell and his finished version of Half Life 3. Should we be concerned about this Corp-A1? 

Not at all Corp-B2. Corporate Commander just sent us a message. It was his plan all along. Now, that the Angry Army is responsible for the destruction of Half Life 3, the fans will focus their anger at them!!!

Our great leader just hast the best plans!!!!

Not at all Corp-B2. Corporate Commander just sent us a message. It was his plan all along. Now, that the Angry Army is responsible for the destruction of Half Life 3, the fans will focus their anger at them!!!

Our great leader just hast the best plans!!!!

Joke's on you; when I was sneaking around behind your back, I took a copy and uploaded to the internet.

Joke's on you; when I was sneaking around behind your back, I took a copy and uploaded to the internet.

DAMN YOU UBERNOOB8470!!! OUR REVENGE WILL BE CRUEL!!!!

Well,...atleast he didn't get the special edition...

DAMN YOU UBERNOOB8470!!! OUR REVENGE WILL BE CRUEL!!!!

Well,...atleast he didn't get the special edition...

We had a special edition in there? Damn, it is hard to be a B agent. We miss some of the most important information. 

For the DLC!