• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Cliche

[Battlefield 4] Call to Arms! I Need a Squad!

32 posts in this topic

Ok... so basically I need some people to add to my friend's list for Battlefield 4 on the PS4.  My friend's list is rather small at the moment but I would like to fill her up with AJSA members.

Send me a private message or reply here with your PSN and Ill add you or you could add me.  My PSN is:  ClicheMasquerade

See You Online!

SiKE likes this

I am game, my friend. As soon as the PSN is done with it's bottlenecks, I will be able to join you! Go ahead and add me as MMXM01 (that's a zero). I normally play assault or support. Love me the shotguns!

Cliche likes this

Even though there are a lot of issues right now I am able to play a few games at a time and still need some squad mates to play with.  I need you AJSA!

Send me a private message with your PSN, reply here with your PSN, or add me with:   ClicheMasquerade

Go ahead add me, I'm game.

PSN: CaptainXb0x (the 0 is a zero and I'm not a troll, I just thought it would be funny to have xbox in my name. I was very wrong.)

Cliche likes this

put me down comrade! :D

Cliche likes this

Go ahead and add me. I had a thread on the ps3 section of the forum but now its time to move to ps4. PSN is aceofspades569. I play mostly engineer and am pretty good at flying the little bird

Cliche likes this

I need a good pc to play it... if I had one...  :(

This is for PS4, my friend. Not PC.

Yea  i have Battlefield 4 on ps4 add me Thegodofwar4767

Cliche likes this

I'm also looking for people to play BF4 with. Just made the move from XBOX to PS4 and don't have any friend :(

Cliche and MMXM01 like this

You've come to the right place.  :D

I'm also looking for people to play BF4 with. Just made the move from XBOX to PS4 and don't have any friend :(

Feel free to add me. Always looking for gaming buds.

I'm getting a full squad some games but I still need more players.  Hit me up on here or on PSN with your gamertags.

ionsaiyaman is my psn id. I've got a copy of BF4 and looking to play.

Cliche likes this

LoST-ChILD_805 ADD MEEEEE

Hey guys, my PSN is Mowbeeuhs1.  I just cant wait until EA fixes the damned game cuz i cannot get into conquest matches for more than 8 seconds without a crash.  All i have been doing is TDM DOM, and some rush when it doesnt crash

Put me down.. Im the guy who supplies Support.. when you need bullets. Just call WYLDSTALLYNS77

my psn is Buttertooth34. I been playing a lot of battlefield 4 and I can play virtually any class. looking for people to play with because playing by yourself does get a bit boring. I play a lot on the weekdays after work and I play a lot on the weekends. so add me and I'll see you on the battlefield!!

my psn is Buttertooth34. I been playing a lot of battlefield 4 and I can play virtually any class. looking for people to play with because playing by yourself does get a bit boring. I play a lot on the weekdays after work and I play a lot on the weekends. so add me and I'll see you on the battlefield!!

Sign me up for this!! My PSN: kahrun47

Cant wait to fight with you guys!