• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

pineapplefun101

favorite gaming quote

159 posts in this topic

lol i still rermember that.

Man the voice acting in that game is terrible but it's terrible in the right way. You just can't help but laugh at it.

"This is good, isn't it?" -Metal Gear Sold 4

"Power, sex. Sex, power. It all comes down to one thing. Fucking others."

-Geralt of Rivia

"Cousin, it is the moment for us to spend some quality time together. How about that old American pastime, bowling?"

"Oh hello Gundorf! Where's Blasbo Babbins? Oh there he is! Everyone's here! Labalos, Gimpy, Dumpy, Snoopy...umm... Man, I wish Merasmus was around to see this magical turn of events!"

-Soldier, TF2.

"YOU! ARE! GODS! Magic! It's not an exact science!" and "YOU! ARE! GODS! I... Meant to do that. It will go badly for you... You watch."

-Merasmus, TF2.

"N, even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought."

-Alder, Pokémon Black & White.

"I'm in a box."

"I dunno. I was just looking at it, and suddenly I got this irresistible urge to get inside."

"No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box."  - Snake, MGS 3.

Find and watch the entire conversation. It's just great.

IrishRogue and Narrlocke like this

"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM" ~Youshouldknowwhosaidthat

*Resist Arrest*

*Kills everyone in Tamriel.

*Realizes that all side quests are instantly failed and main quest line broken...

*Checks last save and realizes it has been DAYS since you last saved.

*Comes back to the game a month later

*Repeat

"Listen up! Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways... but not today! This here is 66 tons of straight up HE spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!" -SGT Johnson

We regret being alien bastards we regret coming to earth and we most definetly regret the corps just blew up our raggdy ass fleet. - SGT Johnson (Halo 2)

"Would You Kindly?"

"Hey! Listen!" - Best Legend of Zelda Game of all time

Watason723, Halavo and Platina32 like this

"And when he got to Saint Pieter he said:
One more Soldier reporting Sir
I have served my time in Hell"

Medal of Honor Frontline, after seeying this quote on your screen, your first mission begins... D-day... that was impressive... 

"I've lost the bomb, do you have it?" Crazy Ivan, Command & Conquer Red Alert 2

"Maybe i was wrong about you, i sure as hell dont mind the opportunity to get something done around here without waving through a sea of red tape!" Colonel Garrett, Mercenaries Playground of Destruction (Merc 1)

"Anybody pee'd in your captain's coffee?" Shepard, Mass Effect 1

these are definitly some of my favorites :D

"Ah a new arrival!! Its a shame about my Gatekeeper but I'm so happy!!! I could tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!!"

Obviously from the almighty Sheogorath of the Elder Scrolls series haha

"MY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD"-Mount and blade warband

LoreMaster likes this

"Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended" - Maiden in Black Demon's Souls

there's a crap load more..

"Don't make me anngry" -  Zarbon in DBZ budokai or budokai 2 

"Time for celebration... Cheese for everyone!

This whole scene:

Vaas: Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...

[Punches crate aside violently. His agitation towards the player character is visibly growing]

Vaas: ... you are looking at me... Okay, Do you have a fucking problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? Fuck you!... It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... Alright, the thing is I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge. Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?

Psychochilla and EvL_RaGe like this

"Good evening, members of the board. I was a guest at one of your hospitals a little while ago... And I'd like to make a complaint." - Psycho - Crysis 3 ending.

"Target verified. Commencing hostilities!." - Armored Core : Master of Arena

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk… Have at you!" - Castlevania : Symphony of the Night

"All your base are belong to us" - Zero Wing

"L-L-Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. H-H-How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"
- System Shock 2

"Snake! You can't do that! You have created a time paradox!" - MGS 3 : Snake Eater

"Stop poking me!". "What do I look like, an Orc?". "This is not Warcraft in space!". "It's much more sophisticated!". "I know it's not 3D!!"
- Starcraft : Brood War

"I am Here!. Click me!" - Starcraft 2

"METAL BAWKSES!!!" - Dawn of War : Soulstorm

"I'm the Alpha and Omega!" - Unreal Tournament

"and eye for an eye makes the world blind meaning"

while it's not really a quote straight from a video game i first learned it while played Modern Warfare 2 back in 2010. 

This is easy.

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble-gum, and I'm all outta gum!" - Duke Nukem

Well that was actually of a movie...