• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Watason723

I want to know your favorite Superhero

27 posts in this topic

Alright. I want to open this subject up to the community because I am generally wondering what everyone thinks. Everyone has their opinions on every superhero, and I personally love talking and discussing why Superman is better than Batman, why Thor can beat up the Hulk, or why the Black Lantern Corps is the best best lantern core and I eat it up, reading people talk about the subject. Thanks guys, but keep it clean, friendly, and above else try to avoid cliches. Haha I mean I love discussing why the Justice League is better than the Avengers as much as the next guy but I want to read someone discuss whether Black Adam or Electro is the best. 

I know I just said something about cliches but I am a die hard Superman fan. From beloved comics like Kingdom Come (my pic actually), to the 2001 TV show series Smallivlle to videogames like Injustice: gods among us. I love Superman not just because he is maybe the most powerful hero in all of Marvel and DC and the fact that he is practically the poster boy for superheros in general, but because of what he stands for. He inspires hope through truth, justice and the american way and he is supposed to be a standard, a roll model for the rest of us to try to live up to. He also alone has the power to combat the most powerful villains in the multiverse like Drakside, General Zod and the Crime Syndicate. He is the best, nuff said.

I must admit I haven't really read any comics though I wish I had, nor have I  watched many movies apart from Batman. But my favourite super hero is based on gaming. My choice is Deadpool. Would have picked Batman but I don't see him as a "Super" hero. More of a guy who knows a lotta fighting techniques and has awesome gadgets.

Watason723 likes this

Quite honestly? The heroes and villains I created in City of Heroes. I'm still crushed that the game ended before I was able to complete their stories.

I loved the Deadpool game haha but my favourite hero would have to be Ironman.

Not an intense reader of comics but my personal taste is the Human Torch and Batman.The human torch because of he's attitude overall and batman because well....it's batman.

Obviously Captain Britain, because I still find hilarious the fact he exists.

But really, as boring and un-superheroish this answer is, I'd probably have to go with the Punisher, with Batman close second. Not the biggest fan of almighty heroes, I tend to prefer more relatable and "realistic" characters.

...I say while Batman pulls out a unicorn out of his utility belt.

Watason723 likes this

Gotta say, when i saw Captain Britain... I lost my shit hahaha 

Well Obviously we all know whats mine but for the sake of not being obvious i would have to go with The Flash (Wally West).

I haven't been able to read any comics in a while but I really like The Flash and Batman. 

( I like his villains more than Bats himself but he's pretty cool ) 

Well, I like Static Shock, he was cool, I heard he was originally suppose to be Marvel Comic hero idea but got rejected, due to the fact his background life story was too similar to spiderman, so he was sent to DC comic universe...shame he isn't that big of a hero.

I would say The Darkness from The Darkness. Even though it wasn't cannon, he punched Superman and made him bleed. Superman beat him in the end I believe, but still.

Is mayonnaise a superhero?

My favorite is Nightwing. I'd like to find and purchase all the comics one day. I like that he started as a sidekick, yet he pulled himself away from the shadow of Batman to become his own hero with his own ideals and way of doing things. I like most of the DC universe though, Dick Grayson is just the one that stands out most for me.

For me its a tie between Raven,Iron Man, and Deadpool

Gambit!!

When i was younger i used to imagine myself electrifying objects and chucking them at things to have everything blow up! 

My favorite superhero, thats a hard one my favorite in marvel has to be the Hulk but for DC I'd have to say Green Lantern(John Stewart) don't think I'd be able to choose between the two.

Oh and blaize if you like Gambit and haven't already seen it you'll love this. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSfpEG3SFc8

Is mayonnaise a superhero?

*Squidward voice* "No Caz, mayonnaise is not a superhero."

Ahem. Personally I'm always partial to Batman and Ironman, which I suppose means my favorite superheroes don't actually even have powers. XD

*Squidward voice* "No Caz, mayonnaise is not a superhero."

Ahem. Personally I'm always partial to Batman and Ironman, which I suppose means my favorite superheroes don't actually even have powers. XD

Aww, guess i'll settle for Spiderman, sans devil-dealing, or so comic fans tell me.

My favorite superhero, thats a hard one my favorite in marvel has to be the Hulk but for DC I'd have to say Green Lantern(John Stewart) don't think I'd be able to choose between the two.

Oh and blaize if you like Gambit and haven't already seen it you'll love this. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSfpEG3SFc8

John Stewart! best Green Lantern ^_^

Mine would obviously have to be Batman! I also like Superman! :)

Probably Spawn...........or the Tic

Does Venom count? Because he/it's my favourite character.

But not the SM3 version. That caused major bouts of flippin' out.

Amazo_DCAU_01.jpg

AMAZO, because he can defeat anyone, and if you eliminate his memories and social interactions skills he will become unstopable.