• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AJSA Strazyplus

Rid of Founder, Platinum & Gold channels

Founder, Platinum & Gold channels channels   29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of Founder, Platinum & Gold channels?

• YES, Remove the channels!
    • NO, Keep the channels!
    • Keep channels but not all of them!
  2. 2. (if you selected answer 3) Which ones we should keep.

• Platinum
    • Gold
    • Founder
    • Keep them however rid of personal channels and keep a center channel for those clubs.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Its a mild annoyance and cluster of hardly used private channels, do we really need / want them?

2013-11-14_1613.png

VOTE!

However it will come down to the council decision to remove them.

Voting might be irrelevant if they / Joe want to keep them no matter what.

Will come to what Founder, Gold and Platinum club members want too.

I believe..

I don't like the idea, that some content is restricted, sure getting benefits for supporting AJSA is fine and everything avatar/logo vise, but chat able content about games, possible events, etc should be for all AJSA members to enjoy limitless, or it will just feel like any other free to play thing, that forces you to buy lame in game stuff for IRL money just to have a chance to part of the community probably. 

I created this thread so I won't vote. 

Clearly I lied

Well in truth I don't think that all paying members need their own channel How ever that being said I do feel they should be given something extra maybe one channel for each group of players it is an easy way to know the Decated players to AJSA's like Founders lobby Plat. and Gold members lobbies and then have a channel for people that don't have the cash to donate like me again with that being said in truth you should have to put in to get something out of it the give away should not be open to all people and only those that actually contribute to the Life-Blood of the AJSA's since people like me just don't have the cash to spare for whatever reason RL throws at you mine was a curve-ball from hell but just being here and being part of something great is not enough then you might want to look else where if that is not enough for you

I agree and added a additional vote option for second question to fit what you said Grimdarr as I was thinking along the lines of that as well.

Its a mild annoyance and cluster of hardly used private channels, do we really need / want them?

2013-11-14_1613.png

VOTE!

However it will come down to the council decision to remove them.

Voting might be irrelevant if they / Joe want to keep them no matter what.

Will come to what Founder, Gold and Platinum club members want too.

I believe..

Gold channels are being removed by decision of the council and Joe as of December 5th. No one can access their channels at the moment due to a permission issue. Anyone that tries to go in those channels will get a channel maxfamily error. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.

I don't think I would use the channels to be fair. And I haven't. No one is usually in them.. though I did vote to keep them and remove all the personal channels. Just so if us goldies want to slag people off behind their backs we can. ;)

I don't think I would use the channels to be fair. And I haven't. No one is usually in them.. though I did vote to keep them and remove all the personal channels. Just so if us goldies want to slag people off behind their backs we can. ;)

I'd like to have somewhere I can escape the lobby when people are making Emu and dinosaur calls, that's all I'm asking for lol.

LeoDLuffy likes this

Perhaps an exclusive club space could be created, and members of the various clubs can have the ability to create temporary channels in there if they wish to have privacy. This not only preserves the exclusivity that you gain from club membership, it also keeps the teamspeak cleaner by automatically deleting empty private rooms.

elgys, MetalMan and SushiJaguar like this

I think Deofuta's got a good idea going.

I have talked on the team speak about this but I must say its quite expensive to get the privilege of a making a private channel and even soon they're speaking of getting rid of gold members channels except those that were gold member before a certain time.

I also must note why is it that someone who donates $10 a month to AJSA have his/her privileges to a private room removed but those that pay $25 and $50 a month be entitled to it?

Does it matter how much they give? At the end of the day they are still funding the AJSA why should be treated any differently to any other donator?

At the price of $10/25/50 a month that could go towards something for themselves like they're own Team speak channel or a new game or even go towards a new console or PC upgrade or you know the usual life stuff.

But nope they decide to give it to the AJSA out of the goodness of they're hearts now those that paid the $10 bucks are gonna be treated different to those paying more

I have talked on the team speak about this but I must say its quite expensive to get the privilege of a making a private channel and even soon they're speaking of getting rid of gold members channels except those that were gold member before a certain time.

I also must note why is it that someone who donates $10 a month to AJSA have his/her privileges to a private room removed but those that pay $25 and $50 a month be entitled to it?

Does it matter how much they give? At the end of the day they are still funding the AJSA why should be treated any differently to any other donator?

At the price of $10/25/50 a month that could go towards something for themselves like they're own Team speak channel or a new game or even go towards a new console or PC upgrade or you know the usual life stuff.

But nope they decide to give it to the AJSA out of the goodness of they're hearts now those that paid the $10 bucks are gonna be treated different to those paying more

it's a donation, not a pay for services. Your own private chat room is just a bonus.

it's a donation, not a pay for services. Your own private chat room is just a bonus.

Exactly what I am saying

I think you should just be able to make a channel when you want to actually use it, just give the people who donate the ability to create a channel but get them to delete it when not using it... I mean it literally takes two minutes if that to make a ts channel.

MetalMan likes this

Any news on this ? I'm curious to see when our (Platinum) channels will be available.

If someone wants a private group or channel and wants to pay for it, so what. Im happy there funding the community site, they should get benefits even if they dont use them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0