• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

therealgdude

What is the most interesting rpg game world(s) you've ever played

19 posts in this topic

What is the most interesting, diverse, deep, lore-filled, immersive, beautiful, and favorite world in any RPG you've played?

The most interesting world imo is the Star Wars galaxy from the old republic games. If not Elder Scrolls.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

It has everything you said above!

I would have to say that the Star Wars universe is probably the most diverse. Followed by the Elder Scrolls universe.

Darksiders universe, I find the concept intriguing specially with the human race being extinct.

Kingdoms of Amalur and Dragon Age.

I would definitely have Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, and Dragon's Dogma up there. I would also add Mass Effect (Not quite the same rpg wise but it's my favorite series). However, I would put the world of Warcraft/WoW on top. It has a ton of lore and, when I played it, it had a pretty diverse world. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Hmmm...I would have to say Dawn of War and Dragon Age. All of the Lore in the WH40k universe intrigues me, and the world in Dragon Age leaves me wanting the next game to come out, so I can see more.

For me, It's Fallout. I love the mix of bleak wasteland atmosphere and 50's style. plus the lore is good, and the games are without a doubt my favourite RPG's, followed closely by Elder Scrolls.

Most are saying Skyrim, and I have to say, it is one very good candidate and its a fantastic game. But I havent clocked in nearly as many hours on that as I have on Mount & Blade Warband. I guess its the whole, you create your destiny thing in M&B that draws me into it. Idk. But I say M&B over Skyrim.

In order: GW2, WoW, TES:V, Kingdoms of Amalur, Fable 2

Mostly due to beauty, not lore or anything else. Regarding Lore, I'd have to say TES:III really. It's the only game I know where the Lore was so intense you could spend infinity + 1 hours reading it!

I think it's dark souls, the background is awesome, and I love the dark fantasy style.

My favorite RPG would be Dragon Age: Origins just because you could play so many different characters that seemed like they were your own and it was all so immersive with biowares amazing world. The side missions didn't seem like they were a drag, the main story was interesting, the loot felt awesome to get, and i just loved the combat. You get all of this content and you can get about a 100 hour play through for just one character and the replay value is through the roof.

The elderscrolls series have always had an interesting lore, but D&D always was more interesting.

If WH40k had an rpg, that would be the #1 right away.