• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

AJSA Strazyplus

What you think will have a better Launch: Xbox One vs. PS4

Xbox one vs PS4   180 members have voted

1. 1. What you think will have a better Launch

2. 2. Whatever console you prefer, when will you get it?

• Day one.
    • Within first month of its release.
    • Waiting for in-depth reviews / games.
    • Waiting for Black friday / Dropped price.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

94 posts in this topic

Question is which one you think will have the best sales figures.

We already know PC is better but which console will have the best launch?

We already know PC is better* it means do not talk about it.

I would say Xbox because they have more servers and better launch titles but i think PS4 will fix the problems that they have faster and sell more by Christmas 

RelentlessNick likes this

good question, i would say xbox just because there are more titles out in the beginning but only time will tell, i would wait until more games come out for both even though the PS4 is cheaper.

Very few will actually look at the launch games and just choose the console they pre-ordered (or plan to defend with their own lives, if nessecary).

Pretty sure Xbox One will have a better launch. People who got their PS4's early from that Taco Bell thing are reporting serious problems. IGN's PS4 had to be replaced because of the same problem

im not sure

somehow i think Xbox might have a better launch

HOWEVER, the lack of interesting exclusives and the reputation of the Xbox is likely to give the PS4 a better launch, hence why i voted PS4

despite the fact lots of people, me among them, will have to wait for their PS4 even after December, i still think most people who uses their brain will still wait for it as of the reasons they chose the PS4 in the first place will remind them that "its worth it, its worth it, just wait" ^_^

Well ps4, cuz you know, cheaper, nicer, also thye managed to joke about how to share games :D

RogerBacon likes this

I think PS4 will sell a lot more units, but I think Xbox One will have a sturdier launch because it has at least one good exclusive. 

added a additional poll, if you already voted simply delete your vote and re vote and vote on second question.

I'm PS4, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't look like it'll be having a good launch.

I actually think the Xbox is the stronger console at launch, but I suspect PS4 will out sell it because of price and the poor job MS did of selling it  to people as a system at reveal (plus the sharing games fiasco). 

the ps4 is going to sell more than the X1, mainly because of the price tag, even if the xbox has better exclusives in the launch.

ps4 has more hype and alot more fans looking forward to it me personally i just escaped the land of consoles and got a pc i have 0 regret lol

PS4 must dominate.. it did last gen it will do it again.

PS4 and probably wait until it gets a lower price tag. Don't have money now either way.

PS4 will definitely hands down be the better console in my opinion. Definitely some positives to both i guess depending how you look at it, but itll be PS4 for me :D

PS4, due many to the huge pre orders. 

I personally see an argument for both, but have had several discussions over this recently. I believe at launch the Xbox 1 will do better. I'm not talking sales figures or who's happier, I'm talking performance. The PS4 might sell more (figures say its presales where ahead, and it's cheaper), but I think the Xbox has a much stronger launch. PS4 has had 3? launch titles pushed back. That alone might hit it hard. In my opinion Xbox were always good at making themselves look good. I found myself thinking about Xbox 1 today. That alone is huge after what they did at E3. So other factors out, I think the Xbox will out preform the PS4 at launch.

It is hard to say. Both are popular, both are relying on the internet, both will thus have their servers slammed due to first day adopters. I have yet to see a game/service not get slammed day 1 when it relies on an internet connection.

I will say that I think it will be the PS4, it has a world wide release (xbox one doesn't release in parts of Europe until next year) so people can enjoy the PS4 more easily. I will watch when the xbox one comes out and people stream from it, but it will sting a little because Microsoft has chosen to pretty much ignore my country (saying it is for "localization" while my country would need very little of that, they just want to service the big markets first. Which I understand, just wish they were honest about it) until next year.

As for when I will get a or both consoles I picked the option that was closest. I will wait for in depth reviews and to see if there are any bugs or issues that need to be resolved and to see if and when exclusives I am interested in have come out/are coming out. When I am sure it is good to get one, and I have the cash, I will be getting them. Probably a PS4 first but if at all possible I would love a Xbox One too. But I will need to look at my finances for that. But yeah it will probably be half a year to a year later.

The PS4 will have a better launch because of the hell storm of the xbox one's reveal.  I though personally pref the xbox console though but wish that every one who gets a PS4 or xbox enjoys it

PS4 will probrably do better overall. Xbox One appears to have a stronger launch with games. But we'll have to wait and see which sells more.

I will go with PS4, no TV plus sports and other sh!% while you play your game.