• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

devilkid55

What is your favourite Villain or "evil" force?

50 posts in this topic

I am interested in which Villains or bad guy armies or species are peoples favourites, I like the idea of the Reapers from Mass Effect because of the way they operate and how they judge the galaxy, if it gets too developed wipe out all life. I also like Vergil from Devil May Cry 3 and DmC, I just love the way he speaks and his fighting style. There are too many Villains that I love though, what are yours? IT could be from Video games, tv shows, comics, anything really :)

I mus say Joker from Batman. He has always been my favorite villain nad will always be.

ArkhamFan likes this

The Joker is pretty awesome, an unconventional kind of villain :)

WOW So many different opinions. ;)

My Top 4:

Vergil

Deathstroke

Lucipher

Ra's Al Ghul

Villain_Dr._Evil_Mr._Bigglesworth_2.jpg

YEEESSS! 

WOW So many different opinions. ;)

My Top 4:

Vergil

Deathstroke

Lucipher

Ra's Al Ghul

I agree totally! All those villains are so cool :D

I think Revolver Ocelot has been a pretty awesome villain throughout the MGS series. Or "antagonist", rather.

I also prefer Team Rocket of the Pokemon series over any one of their other "Teams". Game-wise, not anime-wise.

The Joker of the batman games because i do love a crazy villain.  + they did Harley quinn very well in those games :D

omg thank you bro for that sig MADE ME NEARLY PISS MY PANTS WITH LAUGHTER Awwwwwww willem dafoe such a legend

Twisted Nipples likes this

My favorite villainous force would have to be the Enclave from Fallout 3. They're the kind of villains I can't help but detest, the ones who want to do good but do it in a way that only benefits them or fits their views. My favorite villain would have to be Kessler from Infamous. He did some incredibly terrible things to Cole, like *SPOILERS FROM HERE OUT* turning Zeke against him, giving Cole the Ray Sphere that caused the calamity in the first place, and the worst of which was killing Trish. Not only that, it turns out that he is Cole from another timeline and that he did said terrible things to toughen Cole up so that he could defeat The Beast when the time comes. While the motive was to help Cole it doesn't help that he had to put Cole through Hell just to get to that point.

abilly85 likes this

I think Revolver Ocelot has been a pretty awesome villain throughout the MGS series. Or "antagonist", rather.

I also prefer Team Rocket of the Pokemon series over any one of their other "Teams". Game-wise, not anime-wise.

I do like the way they develope Ocelot, especially in MGS3, but Boss is my favourite in that game :P

is it just games or anything? if its just games then definitely Nightmare from Soul Calibur (guess where my name is from :P). If its anything then it has to be The Dark One from the Wheel of Time, PURE EVIL!

I would have to say Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2, such a crazy guy that is also the biggest dick to anyone that gets in his way.

Jackie likes this

As much as i wanna say mass effect reapers their is one dude i ONLY PLAYED THIS GAME FOR AND THAT WAS

8305205122_8855d5c1cc_z.jpg

Vaas Montenegro

ONLY REASON I PLAYED FAR CRY 3 THEN STOPPED WHEN HE DIED

Mr. Freeze is one of my favorites

i like his story

its so sad :(

and he's just badass

Freeze.jpg

Mr. Freeze is probably my favorite, as well. It's very easy to make a villain we can hate, or even love to hate, but creating one we can't help but feel sorry for is another feat entirely.

Disregarding the movie version and his lame puns, anyways...

IrishRogue and Oberst Schnitzl like this

One Villain I have loved for a long time is Jack of Blades because of the way he looks simply badass and he is so powerful. I just think he is awesome

Oh that's how it's gonna be, huh? You're gonna stick with Batman comic/cartoon villains, huh? Fine, it's not like this topic was purely about video games, so fair enough.

My favorite villain in the past 7 years is CM Punk as a heel.

8ysWJ.gif

Oberst Schnitzl and IrishRogue like this

Mr. Freeze is probably my favorite, as well. It's very easy to make a villain we can hate, or even love to hate, but creating one we can't help but feel sorry for is another feat entirely.

Disregarding the movie version and his lame puns, anyways...

Mr. Freeze's origin is so tragic it's untrue, I remember thinking he was scary when I played the batman game on the PS2 but now I have learnt to feel sorry for him and that is something that does not usually happen.

One Villain I have loved for a long time is Jack of Blades because of the way he looks simply badass and he is so powerful. I just think he is awesome

Pre-TLC I hope :P 

He was 100x more badass before The Lost Chapters, his now deep generic voice makes me want to bang my head against a wall when I pick the game up again...