• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Alanas4201

Everyone hates IGN

hate   174 members have voted

1. 1. Are you hate IGn

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

102 posts in this topic

i Hate IGN

Sonic free riders 7.5/10

metro 2033  6/10 ???????????

Cod Ghosts 8.8

battlefield 4 8.0

Metro last light : 7/10

Rome 2 8.8

Stronghold Crusader Extreme 4.5

and much more bullshit reviews ...

Nomis103 and Nasty Note like this

Glad there's Joe to give actually good reviews.. They're honest, I agree with most of them, and detailed and tell me everything I want to know about a particular game.

IGN? IGNorance. I'm not sure if it's just stupidity or bribery. Maybe a mix of both. They've had some decent reviews, but most of them are just bullshit and they seem to praise modern shooters and hate other more unique but slightly flawed games..

i Hate IGN

Sonic free riders 7.5/10

Sonic Free Riders deserves a 2/10. Not sure if you're saying their score was too high or too low

Glaice likes this

Just don't care and don't take the reviews into account, hating is futile.

They definitely buff up reviews. They would probably get bad PR if they slandered a game, so their reviews are always yes try this game it's good.

IGN is plain stupid. They don't have multiple people working on the review most of the time and they pretty damn biased. Ill play a game or watch Joe or TB's reviews of it rather than sites.

Glad there's Joe to give actually good reviews.. They're honest, I agree with most of them, and detailed and tell me everything I want to know about a particular game.

IGN? IGNorance. I'm not sure if it's just stupidity or bribery. Maybe a mix of both. They've had some decent reviews, but most of them are just bullshit and they seem to praise modern shooters and hate other more unique but slightly flawed games..

Sonic Free Riders deserves a 2/10. Not sure if you're saying their score was too high or too low

No they give

Sonic free riders 7.5/10

and

metro 2033  6/10

but metro much better and get lower review thats stupid ... and sonic free riders not even close to deserving that score ...

im indifferent, maybe they rate the games based on how fun they are? because isn't that one of the reasons people play em? for me at the end of the day, i decide what games i wanna buy and if i disagree with ign (any reviewer honestly) or if i agree i dont really care. so no i don't hate nor do i love them.

Game companies can buy good scores. Don't put too much stock into large website game reviews.

Sigma081 likes this

im indifferent, maybe they rate the games based on how fun they are? because isn't that one of the reasons people play em? for me at the end of the day, i decide what games i wanna buy and if i disagree with ign (any reviewer honestly) or if i agree i dont really care. so no i don't hate nor do i love them.

I don't want to know whether they find a game 'fun'. I want to know about the facts and game quality and as to why they consider it fun. I don't want just unjustifable stupid reasons.

IGN in a nut shell: GIVE ME MONEY GIVE ME MONEY: GOOD REVEIW!

BAD ADS: YOUR GAME SUUUUUUUUUUUCKS! 

Angry joe in a nut shell: WTFH Is this?! (Sonic Free riders)

I don't rely on IGN for reviews but I value them for showing preview vids on upcoming games. They usually have good coverage on games still in development. And I use the site for movie trailers and news but not so much for reviews.

IF I want to be honest at times Joe's jokes go flat but that shows that they are real and he is trying. With IGN its more of filtered crap just for a quick buck and some extra review copies and more ads.

Look at the biased review of IGN and their reviews.

Look at the irony. :)

The person who wants to review it, they review it. That person then decides if they like it or not and for what reasons. After which, they tale their personal opinipms of the game and tell you weither or not you shoild play it. If they rate it higher, they want to play more of it. If IGN rates it lower, they want to play less of it.

There is no manditory checklist for these things. They review games strictly off of their opinions.

I would rate

CoD MW3 a 8/10

CoD Bo2 a 9/10

CoD Ghosts a 6/10

New pokemon games a 6/10 based on them screwing eith the original pokemon.

I also advise you understand that 5/10 is a game that is put together and solid without any game breaking issues while having the same generic tastes.

Some of you would rate CoD a 5/10 any day, that is your opinion.

I think it should he up to the AJSA to teach others to respect people opinions, not chastise them for it. I found many to hate Ilomilo as well, I would give the game a 9/10. It would be a 10 if I could interact with people online and do puzzles with them.

Again, these are all opinions. No one has a wrong opinion.

i dont hate them i just hate the reviews they do

It's IGN man. They're one of those companies that can have a sudden change in opinion when little corporate feelings could get hurt by one big bad review.

That and their theme song is probably "for the love of money".

IGN Sucks! They are biased towards games and all their people look and act like the douche bags that work at your local gamestop.

IGN Sucks! They are biased towards games and all their people look and act like the douche bags that work at your local gamestop.

This post seems very biased. Explain!

I don't trust their reviews but the news articles can be good.

Honestly I've stopped trusting any game reviews from big name websites. Ign especially. Haven't been on that website in years.

I'm not a really a fan of any big site at the time. I tend to get news faster from other sources and better more detailed previews and reviews from smaller sites or youtube/blip/twitch/etc people.

Used to use Gamespot the last 11 years but they pretty much killed their community and the only people I really like there who post anything interesting is just Kevin, Tom, and Danny.

I use the gamefly iPhone app for gaming news lol. I think they get it from shacknews.com. It's just so handy to use and they are up to date on gaming news. Other than that, I usually just google a game or console, click any website (other than ign), and get informed that way.

I don't hate them. I hate the practice of buffing reviews for bad AAA games. Metro Last Light 7.2, Call of Duty Ghosts 8.8. I need not say more.