• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
argetlam350

Infamous: Second Son

42 posts in this topic

Didn't see this topic yet so decided to make one since they released a new trailer for the game showing off the Neon powers and a release date at the end of the video:

UltimateTime likes this

I can't wait for Infamous Second Son. Loved the first two games, my favorite super hero games of all time. 

Im really interested to know who this new protagonist. All that we know for sure is that he is an Ascendant of Cole.

Well he has no correlation with Cole really. It's a new story and everything though I do hope their is a cameo of Zeke at least. That would be perfect.

Won't spoil anything about the ending to infamous 2. But can someone please explain to me though why conduits still exist even after infamous 2's ending?

Your guess is as good as mine but maybe the cannon path was the dark one? Im not sure and its pure speculation

Sucker Punch has all ready stated that they looked up which trophies people had gotten more of: The Good Ending Trophy or Evil Ending Trophy?

They went with Infamous 2's good ending being the cannon while the evil ending is not cannon.

Basically the RFI didn't kill all the conduits in the world, the farther away a conduit was from the initial blast of the RFI (or where Cole activated it in New Marais) they had a higher chance of survival. Of course that doesn't mean they wouldn't die just that their chances of dieing got slimmer the farther they were. This has also been provided by Sucker Punch in one of their interviews.

This game takes place seven years after the events of Infamous 2, the government using the events of New Marais as reason to create the DUP and hunt down Conduits, despite what good Cole did. labeling them as bioterrorists.

ezio_altair747 likes this

I cannot wait for Second Son. It's one of the primary reasons I got the PS4! Nothing like it on the Xbox!

Glad they got Troy Baker as the voice actor for the new protaginist. 

Never really finished any inFamous games even tho a lot of reviews say I should so I hope this time it will be different... So far so good, like the videos and the graphics

awesome never played an infamous game before but i know this is going to be awesome

Neon powers are so far my favorite power from the game 

So hyped up for this game and I'm interested on how they will use these new powers.

I can't wait to see what the other powers will be and how they will work in game for different play styles.

As a fan of both Infamous, i seriously cannot wait for the sequel. Although i hope it will fix some of the previous issues with both games. 

Wish this could have been a launch title, least we got Killzone.

I wonder why its called Second Son anyone know?

@MrElementalFalcon

I think mostly to tell that's it's a new story with new character, so you don't have to play Infamous 1 & 2 to follow the story, a little like Killzone Shadow Fall in fact

For the Second Son I think it's just because he is the second son in his family, we seen it on the trailers that he got a older brother named Reggie

I'm pretty that's how they have chosen the title but I have seen on the internet that maybe it's because they are the second generation of conduit

Hope I responded to the question well

I'm so glad there's going to be a variety of powers. Hope there are a lot of "hidden powers" as well, so you might search for a conduit to find powers that aren't part of the main story.

It's looking really good from the videos I've seen, so hopefully it won't disappoint. I know I loved playing Infamous 1&2 at least.

yes infamous. Getting this game with the ps4 bundle unless there is a game that'll explode my mind before this games release.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0