• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

ThatSamoanGuy

Game Series You Wish would be Revived on the PS4

76 posts in this topic

Definitely SOul reaver, it would be awsome to play that in modern graphics.

Also Xenogears

And A new Legend of dragoon would be appreciated

Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon, the problem is, both game rights are owned currently by Activision who have killed both characters to me sadly. Mind Over Mutant and Crash of the Titans were both awful especially with the character redesigns, and Spyro, well though Skylanders was cool and interesting idea, they really screwed his appearance up in it. Looks like he was beaten with an ugly stick.

I doubt we will ever see a GOOD Crash and Spyro game again until Activision loses the rights, wish Sony could just buy them back.

gradam01 likes this

Jak and daxter would make me cry tears of joy

Stove, Helios, CQR Myles and 3 others like this

capcom vs snk 3

crash (damn licensing)

jak and daxter (whenever ND is ready) thats all i got for now.

Not only graphics, but I still remember the chill that ran up my spine playing the original Soul Reaver on the PS1. It was the first game I'd ever played that really had STORY to it, it put so much emphasis on its gothic setting, and the voice acting was actually GOOD (a concept that some games from this generation can't get down). If they could bolster the controls down a little more and not have the combat control like a shopping cart, a Soul Reaver reboot could be record-breaking.

HOLY CRAP, I forgot about Capcom vs SnK...nice one! I went with Bloody Roar for nostalgia, haha. Plus I think it would have been good competition to counter Microsoft's revival of Killer Instinct.

I mean, I guess a new Guilty Gear is cool...lol

I personally would love to see Bloody Roar like how Microsoft is making Killer Instinct but Crash Bandicoot would be a close second!

SOUL REAVER! i grew up with that sheit lol and i loved the hell outa legacy of kane. if they make it for ps4 id probably cry.....well not really cry more like smile and stare at the wall for a few minutes.

NOT UNCHARTED 

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy it's coming back, but I think the 3rd had a perfect ending and naughty dog is better than to suck a series dry of all it's cash like that. In regard to the topic:

-Dynasty Warriors TOTALLY redone, I want Dead Rising 3 level enemies on screen

-Spartan Total Warrior (yeah i get it's pretty much ryse but i want that shit on ps4)

-MAG

johnythehero and ThatSamoanGuy like this

I understand that they are developing the Dynasty Warriors 8 with Extreme Legends for the PS4 over in Japan, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how that stacks up.

liamb25 likes this

I did NOT know they were doing another Dynasty Warriors...I'm with liamb25. We seriously do NOT need another Uncharted (especially if they're just going to call it "Uncharted" again). And if they're going to bring Dynasty Warriors into the next gen, break it down and build it back from the ground up. Start from scratch. Make it entirely new. Make all the critics that say "they're all the same" eat their words, haha (while also making a badass game).

liamb25 likes this

Colony Wars (PSone)

Freedom Fighters (PS2)

G-police (PSone)

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (PSone and PS2)

Colony Wars.  These were my favorite games on the PS1 and there hasn't been a good space sim in a long while.  

Absolutely! And, if they do, I hope they keep it as difficult as it was. It was tough as nails and the multiple endings based on your performance... literally blows Mass Effect 3's paltry attempt out of the water.

Definitely Jak and Daxter... I must have replayed those stories about 4-5 times each...

Heavenly Sword was so dope and I was hoping for more.  Best use of sixaxis to date.

Shagger likes this

1. Syphon filter 4

2. Destroy all humans 4

3. New oddworld please

I understand that they are developing the Dynasty Warriors 8 with Extreme Legends for the PS4 over in Japan, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how that stacks up.

Nice! DW8 was good, but not as good as it should be. I hope the next gen version lives up to it's potential 

Legend of Legaia
Chrono Trigger/ Cross

now just imagine that :)