• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

vafur

what would you like to see in fallout 4

62 posts in this topic

fallout 4 is not out yet so we must create a wish list for the game and throw it right at bethesda softworks face

I would like to see another fallout. But i would like them to improve the combat and keep in hardcore mode, that added a lot for me. Coop would be nice, but might take up to much focus and cause other aspects to lack.

2-4 player coop.

Fallout4 will be awesome I know it. as long they keep it modable I will be happy.

if the are going to add a coop they should probably make it a different  story 

Maybe a more In-depth repair system. Scavenging specific parts from weapons and armor and using them to replace worn or damaged parts on other pieces of equipment. It would also give more to the Jury Rigging perk as you'd be able to substitute similar parts from different weapons. Also, more variety in the weapons. I enjoyed both the weapons in 3 and in N.V. but I got tired, using the same weapons and the same supply of ammo. Maybe a variety of hunting rifles that have different durability and ammo. Also, I liked the assault rifles in 3 and was disappointed that N.V had only the carbine rifle. And finally, recurring missions, like the Skyrim bounty missions.

Puntosmx likes this

i want the skills system from FNV and the sheer ammount of weapons from FNV, With much better graphics and maybe new setting like in oregon,washington,or somewhere with lots of forest. Plus maybe some more modern weaponary that was found by some faction somewhere that we as players could get our hands on

If they ever add co op to a elder scrolls or fallout game, I would play it to death

Degame likes this

I honestly dont think co op is meant for Fallout or Elder Scrolls game unless its in like an MMO fashion like ESO is going to be but i think Fallout is still still a few games away from getting its own MMO. I just think that co op ruins the entire of a fallout single player game maybe thats just me. 

What do u mean lacking is in they havent been creating much or the games theyve created have suck because if its the latter we need to have words my friend. If its developed by Obsidian its going to be on the West coast again

An alive world wouldn't be bad, Fallout 3 was one of the few games i ever used fast travel because the roads were almost empty after some in-game hours. A vehicle system would be cool too, i had quite some fun managing the motorcycle added from Wanderer edition.

Vehicles wouldnt work since it is an apocalypse and all the roads are covered with charred vehicles plus there are mutated animals and creating that much noise you would be dead before you could even scream. But maybe like caravans that go through more often,random faction patrols, or maybe random packs of deathclaws,

Vehicles wouldnt work since it is an apocalypse and all the roads are covered with charred vehicles plus there are mutated animals and creating that much noise you would be dead before you could even scream. But maybe like caravans that go through more often,random faction patrols, or maybe random packs of deathclaws,

Well in Fallout 2 there was the Higwayman wich used microfusion cells as fuel, being electrical wouldn't make that much noise, the roads might be clearable from the charred vehicles. Anyway i'd accept any alternative to fast travel, still in Wanderers edition the caravans worked pretty much as the carriages in Skyrim, that would be fine too.

Vehicles in the other Fallout games, helicopters in the Fallout games and in Wasteland, and vehicles in a lot of other media featuring a similar style apocalypse. It wouldn't be anything that strange.

We had vehicles in Tactics and they worked just fine. No one ever said you had to follow the road.

Sadly with Bethesda making it it's going to be in that terrible first person engine with awful combat and more bullet-spongy enemies. If they want to respect the Fallout universe they'll bring it back to the god view, where the games were actually good (3 and NV are decent games, but they have so many Bethesdaisms that hurt them). You cannot do good melee combat in first-person view, it just doesn't work. Alternatively I'd settle for 3rd person view, but then they'd have to get someone to make the game that can think outside that narrow tiny box that Bethesda works in.

Yes helicopters makes sense but i feel like walking around fits fallout better now maybe something like horses that arnt mutated or nuclear powered dirt bikes idk cars feels kind of broken in Fallout because all you need to do is run something over to make the game easy mode. Also Fallout is always going to be first person and most enemy/NPC characters arnt bullet sponges they just have armor that blocks damage.Although i do know what u mean a  dude wearing a brahmin cowbouy suit shouldnt be able to survive me shooting them in the head point blank with a .45 pistol, Another thing Obsidia/Bethesda/whoever develops Fallout 4 needs to make blowing off a head or limb not so frican clean and every time i blow off a head it shouldnt look exactly same as the other dudes head i blew off if u know what i mean.

Co-op would be nice but it would take away the all "lone survival" thing... Vehicles, larger maps, larger variety of mutated monsters and a proper shooting mechanic. :)

I want it set in Chicago. It would be a perfect city for a fallout game. 

I hope Bethesda incorporates some elements of NV into the installment. Like the reputation system. Though I hope Bethesda improves upon it. I don't care where the game's set, I just want to the locations to be interesting.

What do u mean lacking is in they havent been creating much or the games theyve created have suck because if its the latter we need to have words my friend. If its developed by Obsidian its going to be on the West coast again

Beth is terrible at balancing their games, having a large variety, using flawed combat systems, and so and so forth started with Oblivion

Also would not for sure be on the west coast, reason NV was is because of the rich lore of the west coast.

i wouldn't want co-op tbh

just keep it the same as it always has been, just bigger badder and more epic 

Really want Co-Op as well.  Wish it was in games like Skyrim.  Making a game an MMO never has the same impact or fun for me as a Co-Op experience shared just between me and a few friends.

Anyway they could fit it in, even if its something as simple as you play as the persons companion character in their game instead of it being AI controlled.  Not ideal but it would be better than nothing for me!

Other things I'd like... The Skyrim real life-ness it has, you know where people go about their business and talk to you while doing things rather than staring blankly at you like an unnatural statue.