• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Benjamin the Rogue

Operation Pitchfork. Will you be there?

89 posts in this topic

TheRestofUs_zps32d4d45c.jpg

Have you heard about Operation Pitchfork? It's going to be an epic community event at the end of the beta! There is a website for it, a Facebook page, and a sign up roster!

Check it out! You're definitely not going to want to miss it.

What is Operation Pitchfork?

Well, simply put, it's the first big community event planned for StarCitizen. But there's a twist... The guys at RSI have done their best to make us, Citizens, hate the Vanduul, so we have focused all that hate into one massive combat operation.

When the Vanduul showed up, they took entire systems from us, now we are going to take them back! Operation Pitchfork aims to gather each able pilot and ship, amassing the biggest and baddest armada possible! Once their foul presence is cleansed from the entire sector, the other clans will think twice about messing with humanity!

But of course, it ain't that easy.

Operation Pitchfork is a civilian initiative, the UEE Navy has only a symbolic presence on most of the frontier systems, so we can't expect help from them. Logistics will also be a nightmare, since fringe systems like these can hardly support a fleet with thousands of vessels. And worst of all, organizing and leading such a colorful group of misfits is no easy task.

We need help, and trust us, there's a job for everyone willing.

From hauling supplies to strategy planning, passing through boarding parties and stealth-recon squadrons, you can help us make Operation Pitchfork a great win for humanity!

Come beta, I'll be helping Operation Pitchfork become reality.

What will you be doing?

ElBoob and Benjamin the Rogue like this

Well I was discussing this my guild the other day. Simply put, I dont think I´ll be joining on the fact that there is not gonna be a reset....so. 

I however, find poetic admiration to those who charge into the unknown with 0 chances of success.  :lol:

But that's just me, I wish u guys lots of luck with Pitchfork and who ever joins your ranks :)

Benjamin the Rogue likes this

Already joined up on the Facebook page.  Was thinking the best way to help is to haul fuel in the Starfarer.  Logistics IS the most important aspect of any successful campaign!

Well I was discussing this my guild the other day. Simply put, I dont think I´ll be joining on the fact that there is not gonna be a reset....so. 

I however, find poetic admiration to those who charge into the unknown with 0 chances of success.  :lol:

But that's just me, I wish u guys lots of luck with Pitchfork and who ever joins your ranks :)

Forgive me but... What does it say in the AJSA logo?

Never give up! Never surrender! Victory or Death!

newtype89 likes this

Welcome on board, Qann, Coppercredit, and Blackwolf! We're glad to have you guys flying alongside us! We're going to harvest so much space bacon! When the game goes live and the new people hear about what happened, they'll hear about the legandary epic that was Operation Pitchfork, and envy us for it.

Thank you for the well wishes, Tormentor! I wish you'd join us for this community event, but I can understand how you might not want to. Best of luck out there in the 'verse!

Qann and Tormentor like this

My avenger will be fuled up and ready to go, along with any other ships I aquire in the future.

I hope I can paint it with the AJA colors and logos

How can I pass it up?

This could easily be the edge I need to set up the Mamarian Trade Empire.

Epic battles? check

Epic stories? check

fully loaded Constellation? Check!

Well, well, i'll be damned i have three approvals right over here. Count me in Ladies!

Target rich environments are my favorite type of environments. I am just not sure at which side I will be shooting, most likely at both ;-)

Once I build up my ship to be worthy of battle, I shall be one of the frontline scouts assessing the battle strength of our enemy~ there will be nowhere they can hide from us, and we should wipe them from our stars if it's the last thing we do!

Yep, I did sign up sometime ago. For multiple reasons.

It creates hope for future player driven events and lets not forget that CIG have acknownledged it and have hinted that they will be ready for us. THAT is exactly what I am hoping for the future of this game. Not only a dynamic universe affected by both player and npc actions (like economy and presence), but hopefully also by events that puts people out of their comfort zone, either by choice (like Pitchfork is) or by force (like an eventual retaliation attack on the UEE).

And above all else, it sounds like fun ;)

Thinking about it, it would be a great time to organize a salvaging operation to get an economical benefit at the start of the game ^^

My Freelancer will be ready for the Angry Army if there are any salvaging operations! 

So i guess im gonna sign up... this is the day the human race declares we will not go quietly into the night, we will not surrender without a fight... you have my hornet commander;)

So... are we going in as [AJSA] or?

I would really like to see us going in on this as a squad, helping eachother, pulling together as a team:) i am so totally psyched:p dont mind leading a small group of fighters in this battle if it is needed of me:)