• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thomaslund92

A big HELLO from norway.

34 posts in this topic

My name is like my username is Thomas. I live i a small town called Søgne its just 1,5 hour from the southern point in Norway.

I have played games since 1998. My gaming adventure started with Zelda OOT and it is my all time favourite game, close followed by the Mass effect series and the Half Life games. 

Since 2005 ive started to play a more wide spectre of genres, because i got the best idea ever and startet to rewiew games to my friends. Horror games is what i like best, but as said i play all from Fifa to COD. I play on both PC and PS3.

Apologise for any grammar errors i might have done im a disaster when it comes to write in english, and i have never written on a forum before because of it but here i feel at home.

Oberst Schnitzl likes this

welcome fellow northman

your english is "veldig Bra"

And easy enough to understand

i have also just joined today and hail from Denmark, so good to see you here neighbour

thomaslund92 and Guffe like this

Velkommen, vikingbror ;D

takker^^ godt og se at the angry army har viking backup:)

Guffe likes this

welcome fellow northman

your english is "veldig Bra"

And easy enough to understand

i have also just joined today and hail from Denmark, so good to see you here neighbour

takker for det^^.

Welcome! Looks like you guys have a whole contingent, I hope there are no plans for mutiny....  <_<

Dguy103 likes this

Welcome! Looks like you guys have a whole contingent, I hope there are no plans for mutiny....  <_<

no no no not at all:) we vikings stand by the angry armys side to the end! :) 

ChollayMurphay and Guffe like this

Ser ut som jeg var litt sent ute så jeg sniker den inn her jeg... :ph34r:

Hello. My name is Thomas. And Im from the long stretched country of Norway. (Looks like this is starting to get repetitive  :P ) I have been fond of games ever since I was introduced to Age of Empires 2 when I was 6 years old and it only escalated when I got my first Playstation 2 at  7.

For the time being I have a decent pc and a well used xbox 360. I usally play RTS games on the pc and let the xbox handle the rest, but considering how easy it is to buy games on steam these days that might change in the future…

I’m looking forward to get to know some new people in the AJSA. And maybe share some good experiences with some fellow gamers in the future.

thomaslund92 likes this

Hehe takker! Greit med noen like navn. Enklere å huske. ;)

Yes it is hehe^^ 

Hallo alle sammen! E fra Haugesund men bor i Fredrikstad! 

welcome:) hehe kjæresten min er fra haugesund. elsker dialekta^^

August_Marx likes this

Haha, det e jo sjukt kult da! Spele du Planetside 2 kompis? :)

nei desverre spiller ikke mye online mulitplayer spill, jeg tror bare at det er alien vs predator 2, cod mw3 og garrysmod jeg spiller/spillt online, rart nok så spiller jeg mye coop via nettet som på dead space 3 og lignende.

Ahhh, eg spele jo også litt Garrys mod om du har lyst å joina meg ein gång? Navnet mitt på steam e ''MostiTheGreat'' så hvis du vil så kan du bare legga meg te, eg like mest å spela TTT eller PERP haha! :P

thomaslund92 likes this

HAHAHAHAHAH, yeah, I know what you guys mean. . . actualy I have no Idea what any of you mean.

But after all of that, I had to post and point out how funny it is that Thomas says his written english is poor (which it totally isn't) someone tells him as much and then the rest of the thread is pretty much in Norweigian. LOL I LOVE IT.

Nice to meet you Thomas, and DO Feel at Home. In just the first few hours that I was here it was immediately apparent that we're among friends :D

With Sincere welcome,

ChollayMurphay

PS sorry if I misspelled Norweigian

thomaslund92 likes this

I prefer Kenya, but welcome to the Angry Army there brother! >:3

HAHAHAHAHAH, yeah, I know what you guys mean. . . actualy I have no Idea what any of you mean.

But after all of that, I had to post and point out how funny it is that Thomas says his written english is poor (which it totally isn't) someone tells him as much and then the rest of the thread is pretty much in Norweigian. LOL I LOVE IT.

Nice to meet you Thomas, and DO Feel at Home. In just the first few hours that I was here it was immediately apparent that we're among friends :D

With Sincere welcome,

ChollayMurphay

haha thanks but i had to use google transelate on a few words that ive been using XD .but you have a point there, to much norwegian i see nowXD

It's Norwegian, but no worries! Vowels were pretty common in Old Norse, so adding an i isn't that bad of a mistake!

However, since the Danes and the Black Plague (pick your poison), it has evolved beyond such excessive use of vowels. You'll have to look to Iceland, where their language hasn't changed much since then!

Also, I must make clear to any Danish and/or Swedish brethren that I am only half-Norwegian, so I have no real loyalty to these people. I'd say your dominion over this country has been a positive influence over the past centuries!

Which might make this next part a bit awkward: Fellow people that live in Norway! How nice to see you here!

Oberst Schnitzl likes this

It's Norwegian, but no worries! Vowels were pretty common in Old Norse, so adding an i isn't that bad of a mistake!

However, since the Danes and the Black Plague (pick your poison), it has evolved beyond such excessive use of vowels. You'll have to look to Iceland, where their language hasn't changed much since then!

Also, I must make clear to any Danish and/or Swedish brethren that I am only half-Norwegian, so I have no real loyalty to these people. I'd say your dominion over this country has been a positive influence over the past centuries!

Which might make this next part a bit awkward: Fellow people that live in Norway! How nice to see you here!

thanks^^ you to:)

Whats up man! I have always liked the German accent, it is so cool ^_^. But WELCOME to you my good sir. and Gootentaug.... if only I could spell that.... oh well, worth a try. Keep on making them MP7A1's,G3's, and G22 Snipers. You guys make some great guns!

Greetings from Finland brother!

Greetings from Finland brother!

Finland you say^^ all the best metalbands comes form there I salute you:)