• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DoctorEvil

Arma 3 - VOTE PASSED

ARMA 3   176 members have voted

1. 1. Should AJSA officially support Arma 3?

• Yes! I promise to play it regularly!
    • No. I wont be playing it often enough.
    • Maybe, after a major expansion.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

88 posts in this topic

Should The Angry Army Play Arma 3?

Leave your vote and your opinion in the Thread Below!
*No Flamewars
*No Council Bashing
*Respect Current Decisions, but know it can be reversed with enough demand from members in The AJSA!

Pros:

Military Sim

Good Squad System

Big Open Maps

Multiple Kinds of Vehicles and Combat Situations
Can be used for Co-Op or for VS/Objective based training. 

Cons: 

• Player Limit could be a problem (Depends on which server you get)

Bugs (Could be fixed) and Graphics kind of look murky unless you have a decent graphics card

No dedicated leaderboards

No real faction support

Current Council Decision: Passed! Currently looking for Game Officers to run it.

At Least 1 Experienced Officer - In order for the AJSA to run an efficient Division within that new game, there must be at least ONE Experience Game-Specific Officer who is designated as "Guild Leader" (creating the guild in game as the owner). This Game Officer will then have the responsibility to run the game in cooperation with other Officers that he selects (and are approved by Command). He becomes the single point of contact for all AJSA Matter related to that Game. Game Specific Officers may not run multiple Game Divisions within the Angry Army - They are in charge and support for only ONE at a time so that it has their FULL Attention.

I have heard of this game but have never seen any game play, i like military sim games so that would be cool... but I think i will leave it up to the council for my decision.

The combat in this game is the most realistic of any game I've played. I vote yes for this one. 

I havent picked this up yet but its the next game I plan to buy. From what I can tell they fixed the major problems I had with ARMA 2.

I have not gotten this game yet because Im waiting for a group to join it, if we all joined I would buy it right away.

I've only played Arma 2 and from knowing that game I think Arma 3 would be a fun game to play with the AJSA.

Arma 3 Would be an amazing addition for the angry army. I have played a lot of ARMA 2 in my time and I can say having something this organized would be great fun. There are also tons of diffrent gamemodes to play. My favorite would have to be wasteland.

Wasteland is basically a huge map with 2 armys and one team that is free for all. You have a objectives to take supplies to find and bases to build and its pretty simple too.

I think this would be good, but we will need a server and a gamemode to play

This is the only good military sim shooter out there as far as I'm aware. It's a good game though unfinished, but it's extremely hard to get into. 

I've seen gameplay of this game and i would really like to play it with a group.

I think this would be great! Also you may want to consider some of the Arma II Mods such as Takistan Life and Island Life!

That feeling when your post gets used by a commander :D . But yea, this is perfect for hard training for new recruits and such.

There's more that you can do then just training for this game; anyone can create missions for the AJSA to take on and you are only limited by your imagination. I highly recommend to check out Armaholic.com and see all the mods and user made missions that are already there. Also, if the AJSA don't have something for tactical gamers, then the AJSA isn't for everyone.

If this game does get supported, this doesn't mean that this will be the AJSA's primary game, this is for members that wants an Arma 3 Division in the Angry Army that will support the Arma franchise.

I'm going to pick this up some time soon for sure. Had a lot of fun playin Arma2 and Dayz as well. If you stream it on Twitch I would watch as well.

There's more that you can do then just training for this game; anyone can create missions for the AJSA to take on and you are only limited by your imagination. I highly recommend to check out Armaholic.com and see all the mods and user made missions that are already there. Also, if the AJSA don't have something for tactical gamers, then the AJSA isn't for everyone.

If this game does get supported, this doesn't mean that this will be the AJSA's primary game, this is for members that wants an Arma 3 Division in the Angry Army that will support the Arma franchise.

Isn't there also other clans we could do big battles against possible like 50v50 or something depending on if we get a server and how big it would be.

Because that would be awesome.