• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

IGDK13

Only one pissed off at EA?

72 posts in this topic

I have been pissed at EA for awhile TRUST ME! I AM COMMANDER SHEPARD I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE ALL THEY DO IS RUSH DEVELOPERS WITH THEIR GAMES...

MAYBE THESE TWO PICTURES WILL EXPLAIN

scumbag-video-game-companies.jpeg

L2Jgs.jpg

STOP TELLING THEM HOW WE DO OUR DAMN WORK!!!!

Damn it Shepard. We don't pay you to tell people how we accomplish shit.

You only have to believe everything a little StarChild says!!!

STOP TELLING THEM HOW WE DO OUR DAMN WORK!!!!

Damn it Shepard. We don't pay you to tell people how we accomplish shit.

You only have to believe everything a little StarChild says!!!

DAMN YOU AND DAMN YOUR STAR CHILD ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH (RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN)

c4b.jpg

Corporate Agent likes this

DAMN YOU AND DAMN YOUR STAR CHILD ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH (RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN)

c4b.jpg

Now that I see the Catalyst again,,....I regret that we created him....

Damn you Catalyst!!!

Sonny likes this

Now that I see the Catalyst again,,....I regret that we created him....

Damn you Catalyst!!!

Huh, too hard to control your agents? Ha, losing your power Corporates!

I think this whole "voted as the worst company" thing is exagerated, its voted online which means its mostly angry gamers voting, and the EA bashing has been going on since 2002 lol. Lets be honest for a minute, all the shitty stuff they do, other companies are just as guilty but it seems a lot easier to say "I hate EA" then "I hate Capcom" "I hate Activision".

Bottom Line for EA, and pretty much everyone else in the world is money. Put yourself in their shoes... would you be pious and generous and give tons of free DLC or would you want to make more money. I'm not excusing what they do, but  I also know no1 ever does anything for nothing.

Faceless likes this

I think this whole "voted as the worst company" thing is exagerated, its voted online which means its mostly angry gamers voting, and the EA bashing has been going on since 2002 lol. Lets be honest for a minute, all the shitty stuff they do, other companies are just as guilty but it seems a lot easier to say "I hate EA" then "I hate Capcom" "I hate Activision".

Bottom Line for EA, and pretty much everyone else in the world is money. Put yourself in their shoes... would you be pious and generous and give tons of free DLC or would you want to make more money. I'm not excusing what they do, but  I also know no1 ever does anything for nothing.

Finally someone that understands.

Corporate thanks you kind sir!!!

Huh, too hard to control your agents? Ha, losing your power Corporates!

Says the guy who can't hold his division together.

I don't know if you know it little man. We control the government. We control the economics. We control the world.

We are Corporate!!!

but who isn't pissed off at ea in someone or another

Heh, maybe for another forum option there should be a "Vote to boycott ______________." Give 3 pros and 3 cons as to why.

I dont believe in boycotting at all since I dont think it does anything other than make them stop selling the product. But yes we should put pressure on EA to treat customers better.

I dont believe in boycotting at all since I dont think it does anything other than make them stop selling the product. But yes we should put pressure on EA to treat customers better.

I wouldn't mind at all, if they stopped making games, EA have ripped so many people off - selling unplayable games, continuing technical issues, issues that doesn't get fixed, rushed through games, money greedy dlc's, no support, deeply corrupted forums...they have been voted worst company in America 2 years in a row, and haven't learned anything...just stop making games would be the best solution - because they won't change, because they frankly don't give a shite about the people buying their games.

The problem with EA is that they have such good dev houses. And they are damn good at over hyping their games and selling them to the weak minded casual gamers. I will give them that.

The sad truth is that EA will always do well. If all 20/30 thousand of us boycotted EA they really wont care, they are still getting like 5-10 million sales per game.

And I honestly don't know what everyone has against EA, just don't buy their games if you don't like them (Yes I know they buy good games then ruin them).

What I really can't wait to happen is when an entire dev house resigns at the same time. Put's out damning statements on EA, then all get miraculously hired by someone else. That would make so happy :) Bioware? Dice? You listening?

Everyone dislikes EA, man. It's ok :,)

When I bought Battlefield 4 with premium, I was grinning from ear to ear, knowing I was part of the problem.

The Nintendo 3DS (or whatever version is out right now) Version of Fifa14 was exactly the same as Fifa13 except for the addition of new flags and some new players to represent the new year.

Price: Trollolol 60$ plz

I'm sorry but anybody defending EA saying "Money controls how the market works, they're doing what everybody else is doing." can shove it.

EA is lazy and wants to make as much cash with the minimal amount of effort and investment, which result in unfinished games being released constantly. It is discusting to say the least.

Same reason why I'm not buying into the massive hype that is Titanfall until solid Reviews are out.

Till then I'll live with the assumption that it's another generic FPS with Jets and robots.

Only beef I have with Electronic Arts is they ruined one of the best RPG studios, BioWare.

Electronic Arts was probably behind Star Wars: The Old Republic as well. $200,000,000 dollars down the toilet.

I thought SWTOR was fine, until the second it went free to play.

I have watched Free to play ruin my 3 favorite MMOs

STO (Star Trek Online not well known so figured i'd elaborate)

LOTRO

SWTOR

All 3 of those games were fucking fantastic until they went free to play and the quality went straight down Satan's shit hole, not even his toilet, just a hole, he shits in.

All you get when you go free to play is an influx of idiots who crash the game economy, ruin questing because there's now 400 people where there used to be 40, and generally are just BAD at the game. Yes that is a generalization, but it happened in 3 games I loved so I'm saying it.

Absolutely spot on, EA didn't start DLC that was a mixture of Bethesda with the infamous Horse Armour and Ubisoft with the ending of Prince of Persia. 

Thing is, people bought into it, US! The gamers, bought this shit! It made lots of money and couldn't be ignored as a money making opportunity. 

ALL companies now produce DLC content for games because it's proven to make money and no business person is going to pass that up. 

WE ONLY HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME! WE BOUGHT IT! WE CONTINUE TO BUY IT! WE EVEN DAMAND IT!

The developers are the ones changing their own game because we, the gamers, demand something new from them every time.

Sadly for us not all their ideas are great ones but it is US who are making demands on THEM to enhance our experience.

Making games IS about making money, if you don't like a game don't buy it or sell it we know companies get zero from preowned sales. However, the only difference you will make is, the development company behind the game will close and EA and other companies will not even notice and just replace them with another. 

AS super powered and great the PC is Consoles take priority the majority of the time and that isn't going to change any time soon because Microsoft and Sony have cornered the market and support their machines by paying for priority. So PC gamers expect to be an after thought the majority of the time, it's not right, but that's the way it is.

I feel for you PC guys, you have the machine but the majority of the time you don't have sufficient game support that would help to show what your machine can really do. I whole heartedly agree, that's a crime against gaming.

Maybe Valve can turn it around for PC, as for right now, that's the way it is. 

Let me preface what I'm about to say with a disclaimer, because I'm about to lay down some unpopular opinions: The 'Hijinks' of EA, Capcom, Activision, and other Game Companies piss me off to no end sometimes, and I joined the AJSA because I am a big fan of Angry Joe....that said, please don't hit me....

I like a lot of Modern Games that have come out of EA lately, Capcom got out of my wheelhouse when they decided to focus on fighter games, and I'm sure I've gotten more than a few Activision Titles over the years...

There are a lot of stinkers, don't get me wrong, and even on the games I like/love...their is the odor of Corporate dickery, but I don't let that effect what I buy/don't buy....

If I don't buy BF4 when I eventually get a PS4, it'll be because I find proof that the game on that platform is broken or shit, not because the EA Brand of Corporate Dickery is always at play.

I also use Origin, why? because I've seen some interesting games on Origin, and my Command and Conquer Collection is on there...

Mass Effect 3 was one of the best games I've ever played, and I enjoy playing SWTOR...

My point is, I don't let Corporate Dickery/Stupidity effect on what I do and Don't enjoy.

that said, Corporate has done shit that makes me want to beat their face in with a Baseball bat...but that's neather here nor there.

Well I am pissed with many Companies and stuff for rushing and making stupit games. Hey even the Mighty and God Blizzard which used to be the "ideal" company who makes the best games ever (Starcraft,Diablo,Warcraft) Destroyed in my opinion Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft , for strange reasons the only game they didn't ruined was Starcraft 2(strange...).

Although the real question is no that they ruin the games is because we customers support them. And when 80% of the playerbase is Children they will pay with their parents money to play those stupit ,casual,easy damndown games for them to play. The was a time when there was a lot of games out there to choose from and play.

I don't think even if one % of the population don't buy thier games or use EA Origin , they will still sell their games and make profit no matter what we do, True story

I thought SWTOR was fine, until the second it went free to play.

I have watched Free to play ruin my 3 favorite MMOs

STO (Star Trek Online not well known so figured i'd elaborate)

LOTRO

SWTOR

All 3 of those games were fucking fantastic until they went free to play and the quality went straight down Satan's shit hole, not even his toilet, just a hole, he shits in.

All you get when you go free to play is an influx of idiots who crash the game economy, ruin questing because there's now 400 people where there used to be 40, and generally are just BAD at the game. Yes that is a generalization, but it happened in 3 games I loved so I'm saying it.

Dude, what kind of an argument is that? It has nothing to do about the topic here! And why would "going F2P" ruin those games? Hell, you don't even give a decent argument to support your claim. You say that, were there were 40 there are now 400. Isn't that usualy better? The amount of players playng SWTOR was going down at such a fast rate, if it didn't went F2P barely nobody would play it anymore. Also, why would you even care if they suck at it or not? Next time think some more before you post comments like these that don't make sense.

I had much love for EA, but those days are over!!! I really hate them now and my wish is to see them go bankrupt! Furthermore I hope all their stockholders just take their money and invest it somewhere else, not the gaming industry, because those *-/8*-@*[) ruined everything!  :angry: They clearly just want our money, period. 

The problems of BF4 are unacceptable. Maybe we wouldn't have to deal with this shiD, if they didn't want to cram a new installment each freaking year! The problems aren't even fixed and they released a new trailer of the newest DLC today ALREADY, namely Second Assault. Un_freaking_believable...  <_< 

Yesterday I saw TB's 'Let's NOT play Need for Speed Rivals' and O M G !!! You have 2 see it 2 believe it!! WTF is that piece of crap?! They dare release this shiDDD?? In anno 2013??? WTH!!???  :blink: 

No seriously I agree that we should unite and attack EA head on, just like the 'Hold the Line' Mass Effect movement. No longer we can stand idle, cause this is going from bad to worse.  :ph34r:  :angry:
& Of course no longer we should buy from EA, which shouldn't be a problem since their quality declines heavily with each passing year.

Dude, what kind of an argument is that? It has nothing to do about the topic here! And why would "going F2P" ruin those games? Hell, you don't even give a decent argument to support your claim. You say that, were there were 40 there are now 400. Isn't that usualy better? The amount of players playng SWTOR was going down at such a fast rate, if it didn't went F2P barely nobody would play it anymore. Also, why would you even care if they suck at it or not? Next time think some more before you post comments like these that don't make sense.

Well, my post had to do with EA ruining Bioware/SWTOR. I'm not making an argument I'm just stating my opinion, nobody has to agree. It's just what I observed.

SWTOR was just fine after the server merges. It went free to play and then there's people running around with silly ass pets, which completely kills the atmosphere, they're cramming these "Cartel Packs" down your throat which are the same bunch of items, in different colors. The market completely went haywire, people charging millions of credits for items that are purely cosmetic and were under 100k before F2P. Oh and if you made any money crafting before F2P say goodbye to that because just about anything is available for real money now, not to mention the GTN flooded with underpriced items.  Group Finder? Hope you have 3 hours to run a flashpoint that should take 30 minutes because nobody has watched the cutscenes yet ( I am not blaming them for that I watched them all the first time too ), that's if you manage to find a tank because everybody and their mother, at least on jedi covenant, wants to be the cool 2 lightsaber guy, or the bad ass two pistol bounty hunter/smuggler.  Who want's to tank when i can fling rocks, or snipe people?  Nobody that's who. You have to pay people to tank for you most times unless you get into a good guild that has tanks that are on regularly.

Free to play had good intentions for SWTOR but it did the same thing it did in LOTRO. Crash the economy, unbalance the classes available, and flood the game with people who need every detail explained to them (again i am not blaming them, we were all new at some point it just takes a lot of extra time people don't have)

Don't even get me started on how after F2P in LOTRO all the new people complained how long it took to level (Which was BS) so they cut the amount of xp to level, then people complained it was too hard to find groups for group quests (Again, never had a problem myself) so they added the horrible broken group finder system to LOTRO, and made it so you can stand in Bree and do just about every important quest in the game without ever having to leave town. Oh and how about cutting a majority of quests from all the areas?  Oh yeah and wait did you have mines of Moria unlocked when you bought the expansion? Oh sorry you now have to buy each section of Moria all over again seprately or pay another 30 dollars to acess that content even though the game is supposed to be FREE.

YES. LOTRO REMOVED CONTENT I PAID FOR, BEFORE FREE TO PLAY, AND MADE ME PAY FOR IT AGAIN TO ACCESS MY CHARACTERS AND LEGENDARY WEAPONS.

At that point I said so long, had fun, no thanks.

STO yeah, maybe I went out on a limb on that one, but I liked it much better before you could just buy everything with real money. I mean come on, who wants to PLAY the game to level up and get the good ships when you can just spend 100 bucks and pwn these honest grinding noobs all day.

Edit: Did I mention the fact that LOTRO Devs said the in game market would not sell any item that had an in game effect? Only cosmetics and content. Then a month later you could buy stats, potions, and pretty much any other crafted item,  mounts, legendary weapons, XP to level said weapons, XP to level your skirmish bots, and essentially level a character to 60 without ever doing a single quest? Because they did that. Oh yeah and craft packs, and craft recipies. Come on who wants to go out and gather, or fight that really hard boss and have to actually ROLL for a recipie? Pffffff thats so lame.

Need For Speed Rivals...such a good game...such low fps. Whyyyyyyy EA whyyyyy? Oh and Microtransactions to get all upgrades for your car as soon as you buy it. Thats all I have to say.

Can't we all be friends  :o and hate on EA together  :D i am sure that EA has given all of us plenty of reasons to hate them :)

Can't we all be friends  :o and hate on EA together  :D i am sure that EA has given all of us plenty of reasons to hate them :)

I'm not hating, just defending my statement. I hold no grudges.