• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sweet Silence

Which video game characters have the best voices?

81 posts in this topic

I was wondering which character voices you like. Why do you like them? Are they cool, sexy, intimidating? It could be main characters, narrators, NPC's, anyone in video games. You do not have to put the voice actors if you do not want to, as they could be difficult and time consuming to find.

1. Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (2013). Voice actress is Camilla Luddington. I love her voice, I think she has one of the most attractive ways of articulation and speech. Also Camilla is beautiful, she ressembles Lara very well. I fall victim to British accents in women very easily. This is one of my favorite games. I am so glad they decided to start over with everything, including Lara. I cannot wait for the sequel.

2. Bayonetta. Voiced by the actress Helena Taylor. Like Lara she has a sexy British accent and knows how to use it well. Her singing sounds pretty, when she lays her child-self down to sleep and sings to her. Her voice matches the heaviness of the moment very well. She also has some great one liners. It is a great game with great voices.

3. Skyrim - There are so many great voices in this game. Alduin and Paarthanx sound awesome. They played the part of talking dragons extremely well. They sound like they come from ancient times. Plus the voice of Mario does Paarthanax. Mehrus Dagon is another voice they had to make swim with damnation. The Daedra that you can conjure have the funniest lines and great demonic overtones. Ulfric Stormcloak has the voice of a true High King. Deep, intimidating, everything a king needs to rally his forces and show his power. Cicero is my favorite character voice for this game. They got such a good person to do this. He sounds insane, his dialogue is insane, he is insane! They brought out the true depravity in his character, and I think that could have only happened because of the voice acter they used.

Morrigan from Ultimate Marvel v. Capcom 3 - I hate this game, but I love her voice. Both the English and Japaneese voice actresses did extremely well, and they made her sound how a true Succubus should sound.

Ezio from Assassin's Creed - He possess a smooth tone, not very threatening but very intimidating when he could be. He is the ultimate Renaissance Man.

Wade from GTA V - I think he is the best and funniest character in the game, besides Trevor. He reminds me a lot of Butters from South Park, without the addiction to Meth. His voice goes perfectly well with the personality and dialogue of his character.

Black Beard from AC4 - He sounded how Black Beard should, with very forcefull speeches and dialogue. When he speaks, people will listen.

There are so many more, and I will probably think of some more. What do you think? I hope this is a fun topic for you guys!

James and Gary from House of the dead 2. That game has the most impressive and best voice acting ever.

JAHMES!

ROHGAN!

jdredd97 likes this

Gordon Freeman.

In all seriousness, Wesker in RE5 had some pretty awesome (if incredibly hammy) voice acting. He just sounds so... evil

7thFrost likes this

Snake(nearly all versions) - voiced by David Hayter: The deep voice of David just nails Snake the soldier who is a hero but doesn´t want to be.

It sounds even better when comes with really cool phrases or one liners like in MGS4: "War has changed" at the beginning of the game. He delivered with his short mnologue about war in the opnening scene everything i wanted.

Sweet Silence likes this

Gordan Freeman...

Nuf said...

JOKING OF COURSE!

ugh I JUST noticed someone said gordon freeman above? HDKFHLF stole my answer!

actor_245.jpg

Steve Blum.

For those who don't know/can't remember who he is, he has voiced:

me2_0495.jpg

Grunt, Mass Effect 2/3

225px-Rytlock_Brimstone.jpg

Rytlock Brimstone, Guild Wars 2

char_84045.jpg

Tank Dempsey, CoD: WaW, CoD BO

And finally...

1336050551404.jpg

Cyrus, Dawn of War 2

To name but a few.

MadDemon64 and Frozen_arow like this

I'd have to say Nolan North, and the entire cast of the mass effect series, they just sound so good in their games to me. Also the Joker from batman Arkham series, he sounds so good and so joker-like it's perfect.

Nicole fantl who played fran in ffxII. David hayter and Steve Blum are great also.

Orge Magi from Dota 2

... and pretty much the entire cast from Red Dead Redemption.

Love one of the bad guys in Gunman Chronicles. The line where he says "You won't survive this" then explosions and dinosaurs.

Also, love Laura Bailey and Natalie Lander in SR3 and SR4. Sexy, and cool. And you can't forget Nolan North. Dat Deadpool voice is awesome.

Lara in Tomb Raider 2013

Jack in Mass Effect 2

Nathan in the Uncharted games

The first guy who played Max Payne

The original 47 in Hitman

Gordon Freeman.

In all seriousness, Wesker in RE5 had some pretty awesome (if incredibly hammy) voice acting. He just sounds so... evil

Vergil from Devil May Cry 3

Thank you CAPCOM for this awesome guy, we will provide you with more office monkeys from now on!

Vergil from Devil May Cry 3 :D

This

Vaas from Far Cry 3

Definitely Vaas, that psychopath was brilliant.

Whatever character Troy Baker is voicing, so glad he exploded on the scene last year.

Also Danny Trejo and most of the cast in Fallout New Vegas