• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Deadpoolwins101

Worst game evered played

46 posts in this topic

Master of Orion 3

ugh...

Thank God GalCiv came along and washed that nasty taste out.

"Honorable" mentions: Dungeonland and The Showdown Effect.  Taught me two things; 1, never buy anything published by Paradox, but not made by them.  And 2, stay away from multiplayer-centric games as they'll do nothing but collect dust within 2 months.

dont know never remember game that was horrible, but I did played dead rising and 

I can say Superman 64 for the N64. I was a kid and even then I knew there was something VERY wrong with that game.

The piece of shit known as ”ORION: Dino Horde” previously known as “ORION: Dino Beatdown”.

Ride to Hell Retribution.I still have bad dreams about this abomination from the depths of hell.

Lord of the Rings The Third Age. It's just a Final Fantasy game set in the LotR universe. At least my brother found joy in that game so my money wasn't completely wasted, but he's a big Final Fantasy fan. I would have said CoD: Ghosts but I've boycotted that game. I would have boycotted all future CoDs but I'll give the next Treyarch one a chance because its Treyarch.

post-31181-0-40423800-1385228121_thumb.j    yeah..... best thing in CoD ghosts is the dog it self. Ive wasted soo much Money on CoD i gave up.The Champain is okey but multiplayer is pretty much same as any outher cod game really whit only few things to blow holes on walls and blow up half gash station.....

I've played E.T for the Atari 2600, Superman 64 and Big Rigs over the road racing.

I refuse to put Big Rigs in the "worst game I ever played" box though purely because it was so bad it was hilarious. Light speed in reverse, an opponent that never sets off (you can't lose), terrain and building you can drive through and the best victory screen of all time ..... "YOU'RE WINNER".

But E.T and Superman 64 were just terrible.

Viva Pináta :DDDD 

I've always picked my spots wisely, so no horrible games in my experience

Spec Ops the Line is the worst for me: Awful combat that drags on and on, taunting loading screens coupled with how ridiculously easily you die ("do you feel like a hero now?" well since I died in 2 shots, no, I don't.) And wayyyyyyyyyy over-hyped story--I just mowed down thousands of american soldiers (which can 2-shot me), any attempt to make me feel guilt is not going to work, all I feel now is annoyed.

brink and blackwater... those games were terrible! 

It's hard to remember horrible games because they just kind of fall into a pile of crap inside my mind and all blend together. If I had to pick a few, Lost Planet 2, Brink, and Magicka come to mind. Lost Planet 2 was such a drag to play, even in coop. Everything just felt the same. Same with Magicka, the game seems ridiculously spam happy, and then it crashes constantly. And Brink was just an all around disappointment in every way.

The worst game I've played would be Lair. I was so excited for it to, but it was just bad.

For me the WORST BY FAR game wat Risen 2 , that game was AWUFULL played it a few hours then burned the DVD.

Worst game... Crusin in the USA on the nintendo 64.

Remember getting it when I was little, only played it for a minute :(

Worst game... Crusin in the USA on the nintendo 64.

Remember getting it when I was little, only played it for a minute :(

Please start a new thread next time, this one is almost two years old.