• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Deadpoolwins101

First game console you owned

139 posts in this topic

Nintendo 64. Nintendo should definately make a console that can compete with Xbox and PlayStation, It'd be awesome to see all the nintendo stuff on Next Gen.

My first console was my family's Atari. Yeah, I'm old lol. The first console that belonged to me alone was a ps2.

PS2 for Christmas, didn't think I had it first, but I was told to go downstairs and there it was in the den hooked up and ready to play Treasure Planet the video game

PS2 back in 2001.i was between 5 and 6 yrs old. very first games were monsters inc and ratchet and clank.

Nintendo Gameboy Colour was my first actual device intended for playing games even though it's just a handheld console. My first "real" console was Nintendo Gamecube, it had some jewel games like The Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros. Melee and alot of others.  :wub:

After Gamecube I had no other game consoles as I always was PC gamer. But I not so long ago bought Wii because I got it for pretty cheap, only like 50€ and bought some nice Nintendo games for it that I had always wanted to play but never had the money to buy the console.

Won't be getting Wii U that's for sure.  :P  (unless if I can get it for really cheap)

But overall I would say I'm PC gamer first and Nintendo man second.

First played: Atari 2600

First consoles given to me: nes, sega genesis, snes, N64, PSX, PS2, xbox, gamecube, xbox 360, Wii, Wii u

First console I bought myself: Ps3 60gb used, xbox 360 halo 4 edition, and soon to be xbox one and sometime next year the ps4

My very first game console was the Nintendo 64.

didn't get a console till the PS2. was fucking great though, loved that thing to bits. wish i could still play it but i lost it a couple of years ago whilst moving. i reckon when we move again in a few months and unpack everything it will turn up. gonna play so much crash bandicoot if it does :D

Tie actually. Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis same year, same Christmas. Because of that, I had very little prejudice against either.

Good ol' NES!

Ps1, still remember playing twisted metal for the first time

The original Xbox.

The first console I ever owned was the Gamecube which came with Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Geez, I am old looking at these post but original Nintendo with duck hunt, Jaws, Jason...T/C surf and Design( or something like that), Mario Bros...

and I am old enough to have played an atari and played pong....man that was a long time ago!

Morning,

The first ever console I owned was the Commodore 64, my Dad brought it for himself but couldn't figure out how to use it then chucked it in the loft. Mum made a deal with him and it got passed to me. The first console I brought with my own money was the Super Nintendo. It took me ages to save up my pocket money doing extra jobs around the house etc but I can tell you, IT WAS WORTH IT 

The first console I played on was the N64, but the first one I owned was the Nintendo DS.