• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Deadpoolwins101

First game console you owned

139 posts in this topic

Nintendo 64.

Got it for Christmas.

SNES, though I purchased a NES a few years later from a garage sale and stupidly sold it (and roughly 100-200 games) because I wanted more money for new games.

Sega Genesis. Sonic was the first game I ever beat lol

The original Nintendo was my first console!

A Sega Genesis. I loved playing Sonic, Mortal Combat, and Bubsy as a kid.

First console I actually owned was the Sega Dreamcast.  Such a wonderful and under-rated system...  If we're including handhelds, then it'd be the original Game Boy.  I still remember it being big, grey, and full of great times.

Sega Genesis. One of my cousins gave it to me because he no longer used it. I played the hell out of the Sonic games, Streets of Rage 2, Earthworm Jim and Mortal Kombat II. I loved my genesis.

Sega Master System was the first console that I could call my own.

top-ten-sega-master-system_1281161680.pn

My first game console was the Nintendo 64, and a side note Zelda: Ocarina of Time was the game to really get me hooked on gaming!

SNES :333

I feel so old.

The Nintendo Entertainment System was the first game console I remember owning back in the later part of the 80's.  Still a gaming classic.

For me it was the Sega Genesis and then the addon Sega CD.  I don't remember many great games for the Sega CD though.

I remember having Atari consoles back in the day and the Sega Genesis . I become more of a gamer after PS1 though.

It was cold winter night, and I remember that commercial "Now You're Playing with Power!" since that December all i wanted was my very own Nintendo. I was about 6-7 when I first saw on. I could not comprehend home gaming I usually played games at my uncles and aunts bar (I know you saying "what the hell is a kid doing at a bar?, needles to say I had bad parents lol) Though, I remember begging my dad, and mom for it my main thing was "I'll never have to spend your quarters and I can stay at home. Well Christmas morning came, and oh I knew Santa would not let me down. I saw a big box, and I thought i might had been it. Though it was god damn sock'em bop'em robots. How disappointed I was, though getting the Ghostbusters Play house was the fucking shit, though still there was a void in my heart. Well my dad is truly a master troll cause he even got me a Tiger game. I was angry and I could not under stand why Santa would do this. So that night we went to my grand mothers house, and under the try was boxes of clothes and a small package. I open it up and it was A Nintendo game, I was like "OMG OMG" but I realized I had nos system and started to cry "why would Santa forget my Nintendo!" i said as my mother held me and told me to cheer up and maybe he made a mistake. So home a went with my copy of "Contra" and so sad, walking in the door I noticed something on the dining room table with my name on it. Sure enough I had my very own Nintendo System.  

Did I need to tell this story probably not but it's what made that first Home Console the best  moment in my gaming history 

The original Xbox 

Sega Mega drive II

Those were the days, I wish I still had it for the good old nostalgia. 

Damn nostalgia, a guy who received for christmas a powerful computer gave me his NES and his Sega Mega Drive with a lot of games, sometimes i still play with Fifa 97 and Super Mario 1.

Robaato likes this

The first console I legitimately owned was a Nintendo 64.

Til they I played my cousin's Super Nintendo. And my other cousin's Sega Genesis.

Ha I remember having a really old madden game that came with the sega mega drive II. I had never seen an American football game in my life so I had no idea what the hell I was doing, all I did was punt, still to this day I have no idea what that even is.

Ha I remember having a really old madden game that came with the sega mega drive II. I had never seen an American football game in my life so I had no idea what the hell I was doing, all I did was punt, still to this day I have no idea what that even is.

Was it Madden 95? They used to give it almost for free in Europe, they gave it to me as a free gift when i bought Comic Zone.