• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
4GGaming

Games! Games!!! GAMES!

12 posts in this topic

As the title says! Let's talk about games! In this form you can just submit whatever game you wanna talk about and give us your thoughts about it. It could be anything from Playstation 1 all the way to 3. Same for Xbox. I can't wait to read all your submissions!

To kick things off. I will start by talking about one of my favorite games that I always went back to playing and that is. Uncharted. Something about a game that I feel is so much like one of my favorite movie characters, Indian Jones, just got me. It was the very first game I played when the Playstation 3 was released. Now, throughout the years I always changed my mind about my favorite game, but Uncharted was still in my top 10.

Skyline316 likes this

Yup also played the 3 uncharted games, really awesome. Have you also tried the last Tomb Raider? I also enjoyed it because has some of the same elements.

Uncharted 2 is one of my favorite games that you can just run and gun through.  It just has this nice blend of shooting, melee and using the environment that makes it fun even if I die over and over again just to goof around with.

Another of my favorite games on the PS3 is probably Infamous.  I rented it first and I had friends over and they kept talking trash about it saying stuff like the guy from Prototype can do so much more he can run up buildings, blah blah blah.  I think that ruined my first experience with it but I went back and played it again and it's a really solid open world game.  A little small but the story is interesting and it's alot of fun like Uncharted to just mess around in.

Ya know, I did play Tomb Raider. Unforunately, the audio was messed up. Like, I know it was suppose to be this thunder like sound, but for me, it sounded.. Disturtied? Or messed up. One of those. Another great game is The Last Of Us. So beautiful. I can't wait for the DLC.

Chrono Cross Is a awesome game

its hands down my favorite game of all time,the music was beautifully done by Yasunori Mitsuda 

story is great but not perfect seeing as it deals with different worlds and no story is perfect

i recommend it to anyone that likes RPGs

Gex!!! Such an awesome game from previous gens that got burried over the years, always hoping for a remake :)

Uncharted games are the best games can be. Hopefully this isn't to spoiler but the desert scene in uncharted 3.....WOW! Another game I really like that I think didn't get as much press as it should have is Binary Domain, why? Because shooting robots and watching them blow up is always fun.

Then there is Deus Ex: Human Evolution, also a beautiful looking game. Do I dare mention Mass Effect?

Have anyone here tried the Shadow of Colossus HD for PS3?

I heard a lot of great things about Shadow of Colossus. Great gameplay, fantastic story, and a relateable character. Has anyone ever played Ni No Kuni? Man oh man, that game is addicting! I will say the one thing I hate about the game is the dialog. But overall, a great game!

Shadow of the Colossus was a great game back on the PS2 when I played it. Team Ico better keep popping out great games in the next gen! 

Let us all not forget about Legend of Zelda! Now, I remember playing LoZ: Link to the Past on my Super Nintendo 64, never beat it, but it was great. The other LoZ game I played was a Gameboy color game, can't remember the name. Oh, and then when I got my Wii, I got LoZ Twilight Princess, next LoZ I wanna get is Skyward Sword, but it's so damn expensive! I am currently playing LoZ Spirit Tracks.

never really could finish Shadow of the collossus (HD),   what made it so great? honestly, im looking at it on my shelf, i dont really get why its so fantasic (i beat like 7 or 8 of the bosses)