• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

ElvenBlossom

Thankyou AngryJoe!

24 posts in this topic

I don't know if this has been done before but I can't find anything to post in so I thought I'd start this.

I just wanted to say thankyou to AngryJoe his team and how greatful I am to be part of such a wonderful community.

Plus gives everyone else a place to show their appreciation and talk more on what they love about the site so far, personally I love this idea of raffles, I love how I feel free to post about a topic without being called a fangirl or an idiot for liking a particular game!.

So to summerise, thanks go out to you Joe, your team and the whole community for simply being amazing!. :)

Your a fangirl or idiot for liking a particular game

no, just no....there is the door. Use it

Your a fangirl or idiot for liking a particular game

I understand you were trying to be tongue in cheek, but that was not funny. Please be more appropriate.

hornedturtle likes this

HECK YEAH! Thank Angery Joe he has pro-vented me from buying a lot of crappy games that i thought would be awesome of course it also helps that i cant stop laughing at his videos too

Murder Face and darkone778 like this

I have got to agree with TC with this Thank you very much Joe for the awesome community site.

HECK YEAH! Thank Angery Joe he has pro-vented me from buying a lot of crappy games that i thought would be awesome of course it also helps that i cant stop laughing at his videos too

Same here, me and my boyfriend have skipped over a few games and glad we did. There have been a few that he has said are bad that we have still picked up when the price dropped to try ourselves though, but all in all I like hearing Joes thoughts on the games due to his honesty about them, which I find admirable so I continue to watch. :)

Next round's on me, free fake beer for everyone in the spirit of loving this awesome community and those too addicting games.

zach5421 likes this

Wuv you Joe Vargas :3 

angry joe is awesome some of his rants kept me laughing for a while and thanks to his reviews i have been able to play some really good games cause he cares about the gaming community 

Thanks Joe! Joined the community a few hours ago and already like it here

Have been watching his videos for way longer and always like to hear his honest thoughts on games/the industry

I support and agree with this topic! So far, this place has been very cool and I've had fun posting stuff and reading other's thoughts. So yes, thanks Angry Joe and anyone who's helping him try to make this a strong, friendly community.

Not just a thanks to Joe, but to all the members of this here community. :)

Halavo likes this

I am very happy to finally have a community where I'm not seen as completely weird.

Oh well, time to ruin that.

Thanks Joe, for all the reviews on the bad games that made me laugh, for all the good reviews that made me appreciate what this industry has to offer, for all the angry rants, that made me think and also for creating this great community.

Thank you Joe, for making me wake my neighbours up at 2 am every day with my laughter!

Thank you JOSE .

Still a fan even if I'll never get to interact with you.

Thank you Angry Joe for the AJSA....I have been following you for a while with your Angry Reviews and like how objective they are...keep up the good work and mucho kudos for the expanding gaming site!