• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

raffeY

Destiny, the most legendary game ever?

12 posts in this topic

I can't WAIT til destiny is released. I really think it's gonna amazing. We should make a huge AJSA crew and go fuck shit up everywhere :D

Who's gonna buy it?

ArtoriasX likes this

I'm on the fence for this tittle. It looks intresting but I honestly dont know if I would like it. for some reason it kinda seems like an improved version of Defiance.

Which fell apart to put it nicely.

I guess I will have to see more from the devs like a demo to get me really intrested.

It reminds me of Borderlands without all the cartoon aspects, I'm excited for it and going to pick it up as well. What I saw at E3 convinced me to buy it

i will be buying it, i think this game has a nice world around it, it looks immersive an the designs look amazing, i also think its going to be loke borderlands on the weapons aspect and i find that satisfying, i love having a wide variety of weapons to choose from.

The fact that its Bungie reels me in from the start....On top of that the game looks like it could be great.

Its definitely the only shooter im really looking forward to at this point.

I'm very heavily concerned that holding onto the current gen consoles and their 512mb of RAM will limit this game from being the misty-eyed wonder that it could be.

If they release it on the pc it possibly could be.

Bungie is one of my favorite creators of games, so I really hope so. Going to buy it anyway though :)

I dont know much about this game but from what ive hear and scene i am really looking forward to it. Although it sucks that a the moment i can only get it on PS3.

i'm pretty excited about this game, theres alot of mystery around it still which is good keep me guessing and my imaginination run wild but at the same time it places itself in my mind on a pedastal so i hope it surpasses my expectations. Don't get me wrong i don't have some unbelievable expectation of it but from what i know about this game and some things that i've heard It seems like a great just open world play ground, you know get some friends and basically do shit together, it really depends on three things for me the scale and accessibility of the open world which is bascially how large both far and height as well as things like invisible walls and what not, secondly the customisation really is expansive for characters down to trinkets and finally just how quests or missions integrated, im done with fetch quests people and im sure you guys are too.

Destiny will be the game that decides if I switch over to a PS4 by then or not. But if I don't, I'll play it on PS3, no doubt about that :D 

I tend to find the more hype, the shittier the game. Best games I ever played were largely unknown.

Tj Laser likes this