• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonnyboijg

What do You Like/Dislike in Batman Arkham Orgins

7 posts in this topic

I recently Purchase Batman Arkham Origins for the PS3 i REALLY HAD HIGH HOPES for this game I love Arkham Asylum and Arkham City that one was wow really great 10/10 for me but when i play this game For me I love the Story but it wasn't memorable you know no plot twist really just one really Can't say its a spoiler lol  gameplay good as always they added new gadgets n predator always good my favorite parts of the me game  but i was hoping they would of change it more something new and fresh you know so we can't keep getting the same thing over n over but still like it 

things i Dislike about the game for me The Map wasn't  as good didn't really wanted to explore it, no riddles =[,There was Glitches like the deadshot side mission there was a glitch were i beat him but didn't really pass it for some reason it still says 0% and the Story wasn't as  long really  

I Try the Online Play For Me i like it because its fun and its different and since this is the first time them doing this I wasn't shock people didn't really like it 

For me i Give the Game 7/10

Read my review in the review section. I detail everything I like and everything I hate about the game. >_> On a more serious note (or more related) note, I liked the music and animation, I hated the story and how half-assed the game felt.

I dislike that it is very broken. Not broken like Battlefield but broken like Dragon Age Origins.

i didn't like how short it was i felt a little empty with it i didn't like the boss fights they felt lazy compared to arkham city forgive me if i misspell anything but i did like the story it was good not as good as city but still good the joker made me laugh which is a bonus the gameplay felt the same to me i didn't run into any glitches thankfully but it did freeze a lot which made me angry but think i would give it a 7/10  too  it's still a good game overall and it's odd that you run into a deadshot glitch in this one i ran into one in city i couldn't pick up the pda so I'm stuck on like 98% story completion 

I haven't played the main mission for long. I just broke into the police department but I had several bugs and problems with it so far and I am disappointed in the quality in general. I doesn't hold up against it's predecessors at all and it makes me kinda sad

I'm at the superbane battle atm, so should be near the end.

I really like the game, have played it for very long sessions.

If City is 9 then origins along with asylum are both an 8 from me

Edit: I have had 2 bugs occur.

1 was after the Deathstroke battle, couldn't open the door to get out so I had to restart checkpoint and that fixed it.

2 was after loading a save where I was supposed to go into this clock tower/Seasons Greetings building, it was like I had noclip on and just flew through the building. got fixed by me doing a sidemission and coming back. Video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa4ZlZCTsA0