• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Twisted Chi

What are you listening to right now or play the f***ing guitar?

1,764 posts in this topic

xKaros, sounds like something from SSX.  I really like it!

Alright, my turn:

looking forward to play RoS this evening

Only because i'm trying to learn how to sing and play this song on the keyboards/piano

Lana Del Ray remix: Video Games.  Hmmm...I think it is appropriate, don't you? :)

Crescendolls187 likes this

I guess this topic should also be moved to the sub forum?

From Sleeping Dogs, one of my favorite games.  Just roaming the streets, listening to one of the many songs on the radio:

Dan Bull He has the best video game music.

This is still my favorite song of all time and its because of Tali

Finally managed to pull away from Amnesia by Miracle of Sound. And am now listening to Skillet. This was just the first video of the song I'm currently on. 

Finally managed to pull away from Amnesia by Miracle of Sound. And am now listening to Skillet. This was just the first video of the song I'm currently on. 

I shall damn ye back into the Abyss!

Mwaahahahhahahaha Ahaha AHAAAAHHAHHHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

I shall damn ye back into the Abyss!

Mwaahahahhahahaha Ahaha AHAAAAHHAHHHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

Oh no. I like that one. But, it isn't as good as Amnesia, IMHO. It's good, but not Amnesia good. :-)

Oh no. I like that one. But, it isn't as good as Amnesia, IMHO. It's good, but not Amnesia good. :-)

I prefer this one, suits my tastes better. And the tie in to the original at the end is beautifully subtle.

Amnesia was good too though.

I prefer this one, suits my tastes better. And the tie in to the original at the end is beautifully subtle.

Amnesia was good too though.

I'm guessing you're referring to Dark Souls 1, not his You Died song. But yeah, I can see how Amnesia wouldn't be everyone's favorite. But, it is my new favorite. Beating out Kickback and Dream of the Sky. It makes me think of Revan from KotOR. 

But you did get me back in amnesia. CURSE YOU!

I'm guessing you're referring to Dark Souls 1, not his You Died song. But yeah, I can see how Amnesia wouldn't be everyone's favorite. But, it is my new favorite. Beating out Kickback and Dream of the Sky. It makes me think of Revan from KotOR. 

No I mean his "YOU DIED" song.

Listen to the end of Fires Far, it's playing the melody from YOU DIED.