• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Cheezy T

Death, in anime/gaming. Who would you save? (repost)

41 posts in this topic

AAAAAAACCCCCE!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist :-D

Leo~

Cheezy T likes this

Tommy Angelo from Mafia and Joe Barbaro from Mafia 2 - those two left a distaste in my mouth (I know the mob is cruel, but damn)

SSgt. John Lugo from Spec Ops: The Line (the first time I saw him being lynched I reloaded a checkpoint not knowing he has to die)

nena from fullmetal alchemist and brotherhood

the moment i read that, the feels man, couldn't agree more, i mean i get why she died and how it probably moved the story along but everytime i see that cuts right through. oh and someone said Maes hughes omg, kills me everytime as well loved that guy, first time i saw it, i really thought he was gonna make it (sniff sniff)

AAAAAAACCCCCE!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist :-D

Leo~

stop!!!! lmao, my heart can't take it :D

I would save Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles for sure, Why because the way she went out to kill some scum bag character was not epic enough for her.

Damn, I only realise now that this post is a double edged sword, you all can't foresee spoiling stuff I'm gonna watch soon lol. All good though, you're Persona COMBINED with Street Fighter signature makes it all better.  :D

Commander Shepa....WAIT!!! No. He didn't die. Chose the Red ending.

Legion from Mass Effect 2-3. His death was nonsensical.

Here a little picture as a tribute to this fine character.

tali_and_legion_motivational_by_ramirez1

Delita's sister from Final Fantasy tactics - The grieve and sorrow the game puts delita through is awful

Gray Fox for Meat gear solid - just a badass in general

I dont want to start a war here but i don't why people get all emotional with Aerith's death though, I grew up play Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9 ( first games i ever played) and all the characters in FF7 seemed like empty shells except Cloud, Tifa, and Barret. Too continue on my rant FF7 was mediocre compared to other Final Fantasy's.

I'd have two choices.

From anime (though mine's a manga) I'd save Hughes from FMA, his death was just so sudden, uncalled for and he was such a nice guy. Not gonna spoil anything for anyone, if you've read the series, you know what I mean.

From gaming, Zack from Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Another case of a nice person being fucked over. I was actually a bit mad at Cloud for trying to get it on with Aeris in FF7 after playing through CC:FFVII (great game by the way!).

Light Yagami in deathnote

Sometimes i feel like the only one, but I was on his side the hole time

and any RPG when they kill my healer pisses me off

Just let Anime die and all the characters in Anime.

Krillin, just so they would wish for something useful in dbz

For Attack on Titan, Would have to pick Petra Ral.  Was really starting to like her as a character and episodes 21 and 22 were just so heartbreaking to watch. :(

Damn, I only realise now that this post is a double edged sword, you all can't foresee spoiling stuff I'm gonna watch soon lol. All good though, you're Persona COMBINED with Street Fighter signature makes it all better.  :D

Ah sorry It's an older game now so I hadn't even thought about that, I only played the game though never seen the anime. 

I would save the author of Familiar of Zero Light Novel, since he died while trying to finish the last novel :(

Anime: Fushigi Yuugi (Nuriko)

Gaming: Final Fantasy Crisis Core (Zack)

is it alright if i put on a non-anime/gaming here? thanks in advance  :D

Yellow 4 from Bioman  :)

John Marston in Red Dead Redemption, holy shit it felt like I was getting shot right in the heart when that happened.

Still, one of the best endings ever.

I see a lot of comments on Youtube about how "I'd just climb the ladder and snipe the people from the front window", but that wouldn't work because, even if John survived that, he'd still be a wanted outlaw and more bounty hunters/lawmen would come after him eventually.

In short, John knew he couldn't keep running forever, so he decided to die to protect his family.