• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jonnyboijg

what old school game do you want to come back?

39 posts in this topic

I was excited that their bringing back KILLER INSTINCT and that got me thinking what would be a really great game to make a come for me will be Earth Worm Jim , Megaman X , conkers bad fur day, or captain commando

Ah real follow up to Syndicate would be cool

Well my game isn't that old, but i would like to see sequel to evil genius from 2004 i have sentiment for that game

Chrono Trigger/Cross One of the best jRPGs ever I cant belive they don't have a follow up yet.

Abe's Oddessy.

Brigadine. Tactics based Stratagy game. Six countries, multiple generals, monster troops and base taking and setting up. Was the game that started it all for me.

Make me another Syphon Filter! Naow! Lol

Brigandine, Ogre Battle, And Legend of Dragoon!  LoD was suppose to come out with a second installment back on PS2, according to speculation, but I never seen it :( , What happened to you Dart?

My pray was heard with Shadowrun. Eventough it wasn't as good as I was hoping for, it was enough to keep me happy!

Classic Command & Conquer. But it is impossible due EA have the right of it...  :(

Brigandine, Ogre Battle, And Legend of Dragoon!  LoD was suppose to come out with a second installment back on PS2, according to speculation, but I never seen it :( , What happened to you Dart?

You sir, have a great taste in games.

• Double Dragon

Shinobi

Shadow Dancer

Alex Kidd

Streets of Rage

Final Fight

Clayfighter

Fatal Fury

Turtles in time

Sparkster

Landstalker

Twin Bee

Parodius

Contra

Freelancer

Colony Wars

Syndicate

Ultima

Might and Magic

Lands of Lore

Blood

Hexen

Redneck Rampage

Quake

Kingping

Heretic

Last Rites

Turok Dinosaur Hunter/Seeds of Evil/Oblivion

Tiger Heli

Divine Divinity

Sacred

World Cup(NES) doing Tackling on ice was so fun

Forsaken

Unreal

Tunnel B1

Killer 7

Interstate 76

Dark Reign: the future of war

Mayday

Krush kill n destroy

Hagane

Turrican

James Pond

Commander Keen

Body Blows

i don't know if this is considered old school but i loved the suikoden series, suikoden II is one of my favourite games ever, i think the most recent one was ds one which wasn't exactly like its predecessor but still good, maybe a final fantasy tactics game or vagrant story or even banjo kazooie just off the top of my head

Gnomejon and darkseid08 like this

GOOD RPGS

The likes of Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Earthbound, current RPGs fucking mostly blow because they try to get too complex and fancy.

Shining Force and Megaman X would be amazing to see come back.  Keep same gameplay mechanics with next gen graphics, would be so awesome

HD Pong.

And This

Knights of the Old Republic 3. I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Jak and Daxter. those were awesome games, and will so many other old school games coming back, I think J&D can as well.

Sorry for multiple games. I really do miss these.

Road Rash, Croc, Crash Bandicoot games by Naughtydog, Spyro the dragon, "Theme" titled games was such as "Theme Park" and "Theme Hospital", Descent series, Commander Keen, Rollcage racing games, Darkstalkers (by capcom ofc.), "Strike" titled helicopter games like Desert Strike etc. and Syphon Filter

Sweet Silence likes this

i don't know if this is considered old school but i loved the suikoden series, suikoden II is one of my favourite games ever, i think the most recent one was ds one which wasn't exactly like its predecessor but still good, maybe a final fantasy tactics game or vagrant story or even banjo kazooie just off the top of my head

Yeah, I would love a Suikoden VI on PS4 and though the final fantasy Tactics advanced series wasn't really one of my favorites, I would like to see another game pop up at some point, though I don't want them doing a sequel to the original and War of the Lions was an awesome remake.  Banjo Threeie would be amazing, but the rights are held by Rare and Microsoft now, so I doubt we'll be seeing that anytime soon.

A new Knights of the Old Republic would be awesome as would a new Rise of Nations/Legends game.  KoToR was awesome and Rise of legends is one of my go to RTS games when I want to have a good time.  In terms of consoles games I would like a new Advance Wars game, a Jak and Daxter game, a new Medievil game (not a remake), and a new Crash Bandicoot game.  I would also say I would like a new Battlefront game, but rumor is it is already in development.

I really liked playing Bully from Rockstar Games.

It would be awesome if they make a new game with awesome Next-Gen graphics.