• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Renegade

Anime - What are you watching now?

142 posts in this topic

Watching Code Geass for the 3rd time now

Cheers!

Already watched Deathnote but will give the others a watch!

Finished playing Person 4: Golden last week as well, if the anime is on par with the game it should be amazing!

The anime is very good though the scenes you've seen in the actual game do come from the Anime itself, but nonetheless its very enjoyable to watch and definitely on par with it

Arakiiel likes this

Watching Code Geass for the 3rd time now

Sometimes anime is so good, you HAVE to rewatch it.

currently rewatching Dragon Ball Z for the 4th time

Sometimes anime is so good, you HAVE to rewatch it.

currently rewatching Dragon Ball Z for the 4th time

Ive tried doing that but can never last for very long.... I love DBZ but I can only handle it in small doses.

Though I have some favorites no one seems to list... Like Slayers, or Excel Saga, both are extremely funny.

Ive tried doing that but can never last for very long.... I love DBZ but I can only handle it in small doses.

Though I have some favorites no one seems to list... Like Slayers, or Excel Saga, both are extremely funny.

For DBZ, same goes for me, I can't watch it every day or else it starts to bore me.

I've never heard of Slayers and Excel Saga, I might look into it ;o

For DBZ, same goes for me, I can't watch it every day or else it starts to bore me.

I've never heard of Slayers and Excel Saga, I might look into it ;o

Slayers is a show thats sort of serious, sort of comedic, partially self aware. When things get too serious suddenly an off the wall thing happens that breaks the tension. The first season is full on this though later it starts to get a bit more serious in tone. Excel Saga is pretty much a show that each episode is themed, one can be full on parody of a certain type of anime trope/genre, like one is pretty much all about mecha and have parodies of Macross etc, another is an action horror theme. Its a short series though the manga ran for quite a bit longer.

Bleach again, coz its awesome. Just finished Kenichi the mightiest disciple for like the 10th time (apparently they are FINALLY making more, please be true). Dragon Ball / Z , personal faves, haven't seen battle of gods yet. Oh and fairy tale. I keep trying to watch Naruto, it's awesome but OMFG the filler is worse then Dragon ball.

Bleach again, coz its awesome. Just finished Kenichi the mightiest disciple for like the 10th time (apparently they are FINALLY making more, please be true). Dragon Ball / Z , personal faves, haven't seen battle of gods yet. Oh and fairy tale. I keep trying to watch Naruto, it's awesome but OMFG the filler is worse then Dragon ball.

Bleach is indeed awesome, haven't watched Kenichi ... idk why but yeah. You should watch Battle of the Gods is amazing, though only in Japanese for now. I'm a Naruto and Shippuden fan but if you don't like fillers, don't watch em' especially on Naruto. ( I dont watch them either)

assistir-psycho-pass-online.jpg

Everyone who loves post-sci-fi stuff should watch this. if the art seems familiar it's because the same artist who
created Katekyo Hitman Reborn did the character design for this anime! It's gory, fun and the story is good enough to enjoy.
AniDB Rating: 7,6
AniDB Link: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=9127
My Rating: 8,0

It's currently 22 Episodes BUT there's a next season and a film in production!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-06/psycho-pass-2nd-season-film-announcement-trailer-streamed

Currently watching:

One Piece

Magi: The magical Kingdom

Toriko

and finishing up fist of the north star

Accel World and Sword Art Online

I'm re-watching the entirety of Bleach with a friend, who doesn't really watch anime. Quite a monumental task, but I'm skipping all filler. I still haven't started watching Attack on Titan, but that's the plan. That or re-watching Deathnote.

Currently watching a few:

Strike The Blood, Log Horizon, Outbreak Company, and Golden Time.

I'm currently watching Kill la Kill, Code Geass R2 and kinda getting into Samurai Falmenco but I'm not sure yet about it.

The anime though that has my favorite setting is Tegami Bachi. It is not that special but I just loved it. The anime has 2 seasons and it's long over now. (The manga still lives on though)

For Sci-Fi suckers I'd like to add Time of Eve and Steins;Gate.

Kill La Kill, Tokyo Ravens, Log Horizon.

haven't started Attack on Titan yet either...,,

prefere to watch many episodes at once, instead of watching one a week...(AoT last episode aired recently...)

paused One Piece, Naruto Shippueden, Hunter X Hunter, till more episodes are out (and stopped reading those mangas too, for spoiler reasons....., stopping to read Naruto was very hard...)

finishded Sword Art Online recently, stared of great, but the 2nd half disapointed...., going to start Blood lad Accel World and Pycho Plus  soon (trying to save AoT for later on..)...

@ Txontirea

if youre trying to get some to watch animés, who normaly doesnt, Death Note, Claymore and Berserk are good starters...

Lets see currently I'm watching, Golden Time, Gundam Build Fighters, Kill la Kill, Outbreak Company, Strike the Blood, Tokyo Ravens, Unbreakable Machine Dolls, as well as staying current with Detective Conan, One Piece, Naruto Shippuuden, and Hunter X Hunter.

Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary), Kill la Kill, RWBY have been my watch list and legend of korra but that is more a cartoon than anime

Code Geass: Akito The Exiled is the only anime I'm interested in watching atm. Second episode came out in September, just waiting till a group subs it.

Heya, Currently watching:

After War Gundam X

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040

Freezing Vibration

Golden Time

Hajime no Ippo: Rising

Miss Monochrome

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

Nagi no Asukara

One Piece

Turning Girls

Walkure Romanze

White Album 2

Zetsuen no Tempest

Bit of a list. But most of them are still airing.

I've been re-watching my favorite mecha series: Full Metal Panic!

It is pretty good and I recommend it if you enjoy mecha, comedy and interesting characters.

I have also recently re-watched Higurashi, because it's THAT anime. The one everyone gets confused about and drops, but the lucky few who stick with it through the three seasons get to see some pretty sadistic stuff. 

Other than that? I re-watched Highschool of the Dead, remembered how season 2 is no where near ( and based off of the OVA, I probably don't want it to exist )

and decided to buy the manga to see how the story goes past its first 12 episodes.

My daughter makes me watch Attack on Titan lol 

We went to the London Comic Con... she was in heaven

I'm re-watching the entirety of Bleach with a friend, who doesn't really watch anime. Quite a monumental task, but I'm skipping all filler. I still haven't started watching Attack on Titan, but that's the plan. That or re-watching Deathnote.

If you're going to choose between re-watching Death Note and starting Attack on Titan, I'd highly suggest Attack on Titan ;d yes it's THAT good

haven't started Attack on Titan yet either...,,

prefere to watch many episodes at once, instead of watching one a week...(AoT last episode aired recently...)

paused One Piece, Naruto Shippueden, Hunter X Hunter, till more episodes are out (and stopped reading those mangas too, for spoiler reasons....., stopping to read Naruto was very hard...)

finishded Sword Art Online recently, stared of great, but the 2nd half disapointed...., going to start Blood lad Accel World and Pycho Plus  soon (trying to save AoT for later on..)...

@ Txontirea

if youre trying to get some to watch animés, who normaly doesnt, Death Note, Claymore and Berserk are good starters...

Attack on Titan has been around for quite some time and the last episode aired 5 weeks ago, September 28.

Also it's PSYCHO PASS, good luck watching them and have fun!

My daughter makes me watch Attack on Titan lol 

We went to the London Comic Con... she was in heaven

It's an awesome show really and I'm so jealous that you guys went ;d

Sasha likes this

im watching lots of anime but to name a few 

1. high school of the dead

2. Inuyasha

3. Deathnote

4. Soul Eater

5. fullmetal

6. code geas

anybody have good suggestions for anime to watch im all ears