• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DallyRUN

How to Start Out

10 posts in this topic

I've just got the game and I'm wondering if anyone got any tips on starting out

Tommero likes this

Try to unlock all the skills for the weapons you got for your proffession to see what suits you best, Complete heart missions and do personal story to get xp, Never skip dynamic events (there is no reason too) and explore to uncover the whole map... it gives a lot of xp. For combat I would recommend to use dodge and always stay on the move. Im playing on the European server ring of fire if you are there... hope I helped...:)

Try to unlock all the skills for the weapons you got for your proffession to see what suits you best, Complete heart missions and do personal story to get xp, Never skip dynamic events (there is no reason too) and explore to uncover the whole map... it gives a lot of xp. For combat I would recommend to use dodge and always stay on the move. Im playing on the European server ring of fire if you are there... hope I helped...:)

sorry you are american I didnt see... anyway hope I helped...
DallyRUN likes this

Do all the hearst you can find and 100% complete every map you go into. You will get to 80 in no time flat. Also you will grab some goodies along the way by completing maps. :)

rodriguezc62 likes this

do quests, complete the heart quests, explore, unlock all warp points, when you see quest, just go for it

Find friends to skype and chat with, maybe friends you know in real life, makes things fun, I know I got my buds and we skype and play together, and help eachother out for the quest. I am Devona's Rest Server and my ID is rodriguezc.2796.

Hope to see ya around.

Basic - Hearts, events, explore and all PoI,Vistas etc. 

Main - Grab tools in any shop and collect all logs and ore for selling on Trading Post (or keep them and do a bit of crafting for exp and some items). Alot of new players dont collect 'em coz think what they cheap. Just info - 1 copper ore (1-15lvl zones) cost like 5 mithril ore (65-80lvl zones)

Extra:

At lvl 30 feel free to jump into WwW (if less then lvl 30 - u can jump-in just to run in zerg. There are also PoI,vistas and skill points for exp). 

Also u can go into PvP to train yourself for better fights in WwW or just do PvP all day long. Here u will be 80lvl instantly.

Do achivments (daily,monthly). Pretty good chunk of karma,exp + some loot. And for X achi-points u get chest with nice stuff.

BTW! R.click on item and Deposit Collectible for instantly drop item into bank. When u will be in town learn what da hell bank have and how it's working. Will be usefull in future.

Guys im considering buying this game,does it worth it? I was in many mmopgs but i didnt got the 'feeling' to keep on them with maybe the exception of Warhammer online but the bugs and lags made me leave it so enuff with me blabbering :P does it worth getting it?

Guys im considering buying this game,does it worth it? I was in many mmopgs but i didnt got the 'feeling' to keep on them with maybe the exception of Warhammer online but the bugs and lags made me leave it so enuff with me blabbering :P does it worth getting it?

Yes, it is.

Without a monthly fee, you can just take it "easier" and play at your own pace. No need to get "your money's worth". Also, I personally have a hate/love-relationship with the "no healers or tanks" thingy, but it IS different I'll give you that. :P

I enjoy doing jumping puzzles most, and generally exploring the world... :)

Yes, it is.

Without a monthly fee, you can just take it "easier" and play at your own pace. No need to get "your money's worth". Also, I personally have a hate/love-relationship with the "no healers or tanks" thingy, but it IS different I'll give you that. :P

I enjoy doing jumping puzzles most, and generally exploring the world... :)

Thank you! That's all i needed to read!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0