• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DallyRUN

Sins of a Solar Empire

18 posts in this topic

It's a fun complicated space strategy game that's crazy from the awesome space battles to and invasion of a planet, you'll have to do favors missions for other empires to gain favor and to gain good relations, deal in the black market to benefit or destroy yourself, defend against pirates or enemies, this is the Sins of the Solar Empires.

I loved this game and I've probably sank hundreds of hours into it. It has a great modding community too with several AAA quality total conversions out there too, including my favorite, Dawn of the Reapers, a Mass Effect mod. It doesn't have a campaign and the only context to the game is given via the opening cinematic, but the gameplay is just so solid that it doesn't need it. Think of a space RTS,.

I did enjoy this game allot, I do wish they had some sort of narrative faction stories or something. As well beyond a few specials I honestly felt like I was mechanically playing the same fleets.

I do love the Terrence twin defenses towers that is a bad ass choke point set up.

The holy roller Aliens has some interesting...and annoying habits of taking over via propaganda, which was a pain to counter but still lots of fun.

i played it for 10minutes. It's like Civilization in space and 100times more complex. maybe even more than EVE Online. I put it back on the shelf and i will spend more time with SINS when i finished some other games.

Ahh I was hoping i'd see a thread about this. Love this game and if any of you guys fancy a match, we should perhaps put something together ? a good ol space war.

Love this game and used to play on the weekends, though haven't as much these days. I would love to start playing again once finals pass by. This game takes way too long for me to play otherwise. I have only ever played this one as an multiplayer game, with my initial entry into the game from a friend in college so we had a game to play together. Been playing online since, though I am not great at it. I feel I can hold my own, but I tend to turtle too much and online peps get angry at me for it.

I like it but would love a "story mode." Sort of along the lines like what was done with SupCom. You get the feeling we've only scratchd the surface of the universe, but there's nothing to scratch really to learn more. It's a great game that deserves a story.

Would love to get a group together for a online game some time. Rebellion is a fun game to play, and the save system for the online games are really good. 

Oh,I thought I was the only one playing this. I love this friggin' game and it's modding community.

I've seen people complain that there isn't any story other then the opening cinematic. I'm afraid that isn't true. We have to go primitive for the story line - reading paper.

The main story line is in the manual of the game itself. I wish it would have been incorporated into the game itself like Koei does with the real history of the Han Dynasty in ancient China and how Activison did for Dark Reign: The Future of War.

if anyone wants to play, PM me and add me on steam, im new to Sins Rebellion so a little warning im not a pro

I dont known why eyeryone forgets about this Space RTS game.... i have like 200 hours on record on steam.... its a good game.

It is a fantastic game mates. My only peeve with it is that I have no one to play with! D: None of my friends have ever considered getting it after a LAN party when I played it with them and mercilessly wreaked them. One thing I look forward to if it ever releases is the Dawn of the Reapers Mass Effect mod some guys are developing for it. It certainly looks promising. 

Played about half an hour of this and havnt played it since. I guess id be up for trying mulitplayer and getting into it though.

Get it for the mods, Star Trek Armada 3, Sins of the Prophets, and the upcoming Dawn of the Reapers