• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jonnyboijg

What was the worse game you ever play n thought the game was going to be good ?

37 posts in this topic

The worse game n that I thought was going to be good was Dragonball z Ultimate Tenkaichi I was shock how bad that game was I should done research on first but I didn't my mistake and $60 bucks down the drain ha

Mass Effect 3. Not because it's a necessarily because it was a bad game, but because of the ridiculous amount of missteps, and that ENDING. Need I say more. 

I still love the game, in it's own right. I can't hate something Mass Effect related.

Spiderking07 likes this

Dantes inferno

4real you didn't like Dante's inferno

4real you didn't like Dante's inferno

way to much press b over and over again for simple stuff, and the divine shield in the holy tree was way to powerful.

Well, I generally tend to do a lot of research on games before I buy, but the one I was the most disappointed with has to be Saints Row The Third. Worse than bad, it was BORING. Unfunny and stripped back feeling compared to two. Steelport didn't feel different at ALL compared to Stilwater and the bastardized customization was a slap in the face. It did improve things like gunplay and the gun upgrades as well as character upgrades were a welcome addition. Just a thoroughly "blah" game.

Aliens Colonial Marines. Got all caught up in the hype especially with the now notorious demo video.  Was fairly disappointed overall of the game and is a friendly reminder to myself to do even more analysis and research before investing in future games. 

However, watching Angry Joe's review of it did help take some of the pain away. ;)

I will get a lot of hate for this but Final Fantasy IX.

I just don't like the characters/design of it. I played it through to see if it grows on me but it never did.

back in the day of a couple of year ago, I was a innocent little child. I happened to like dragons, especially one purple one. I was so excited when I heard about The legend of Spiro: dawn of the dragon. I talked about it all the time, I advertised it in whatever way I could and did all of that. now keep in mind at the time, I only had a DS because it was all I was allowed to own.

I rember getting the game, looking at the back of the box, seeing these great graphics and looking at it and thinking " man this is the coolest thing ever" when I started to play, it was CRAP. the graphics pictured on the box were from the console ports of the game ( I would say probably from the Xbox 360 version but I don't know for sure), the story was boring as ever, THE GAME WAS JUST BORING TO PLAY ( blasting things thought the whole game WAS BORING, THATS ALL YOU DO) and was done in around 30 min. great, that was $70 I just wasted. ( keep in mind the prices in Australia for games are WAYY to much)

I was so so angry with the game, I managed to trample on my ds in rage and break the top screen off from the bottom screen...

so, you could tell I was angry.

Legends of Troy

Thought it was going to be a fun hack and slash fight but good lord the boss fights pissed me off and not in the fun way mind you. Also the pronunciation of the Greek names was horrible!

Resi 6.  I thought 5 was ok, but only for mercenaries mode which i would play with my friends.  EVERYTHING about 6 was lame, the story sucked, mercenaries was poor and i didnt even enjoy how the characters were in the game.

Borderlands 2. Even with 3 other friends I find that game boring. Enemies that take forever to kill, weapons that look alike, same kind of quests all over.

Gears of War 3. I found that the story just went the wrong direction for my liking. Gameplay was the same (which is ok I guess) but the story ruined it for me.

I was really hyped for LA Noire when it was being promoted. Pre-ordered and bought it on release, traded it in unfinished about 3 days later. Barely felt like I was in control, interview/dialogue system was useless and just found it really boring. Big disappointment. 

Socom 4. It was a Socom game in name only seeing how all the game mechanics were gone along with the universe and characters they created in the PS2 and PSP games. Hopefully they revive in its former glory for PS4.

Saints Row 4. The superpowers were cool and all but having them made 90% of the customization pointless actually it made 90% of the game pointless.

Saints Row 4. The superpowers were cool and all but having them made 90% of the customization pointless actually it made 90% of the game pointless.

That is the impression I got from the footage I saw

The Game of Thrones RPG... I like the books, i like the show, i'm a huge RPG fan, why not buy the game ? can't be that bad and even if i might just enjoy the story! WRONG!

I absolutely hate the combat system in this one. I surrendered after 1 hour of playing. Never touched it again.

Dragon Age 2 an thats because the limited room of areas you go to, that character creation was  reduce to one race :blink: .  Am not the only that felt like was a filler, & am hope DA3 is back with races chose, better areas.

Dragon Age 2, according to the promises i was prepared for a dark, dialog and character-focused, deep game, where the story and all the things i just mentioned benefit from the limited world, faster and still tactical fights. And the game i actually played was... hmm... well, you know.

Hmmm.. Do i even need to mention fable 2? I know , i know its an average game and it shouldn't be catorised as a bad game but after i fell in love with fable TLC i had really high hopes for fable 2, but nope, you can't die in it which is really stupid , the story was boring and had a bad ending IMO and it was just so easy..

And don't even get me started on fable 3...

Resident Evil 6 this franchise has lost its way.  And the movies are dreadful as well.

Final Fantasy 13. Next would be Third Birthday.

LA NOIR! I really was hyped about that game. You didn't had to do anything in this game yourself.