• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

Games you got for your PS4

PS4 Poll   105 members have voted

1. 1. Which games did you get with your PS4?

• Knack
    • Killzone: Shadowfall
    • Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
    • Battlefield 4
    • Call of Duty: Ghosts
    • Lego Marvel Superheroes
    • Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Editon
    • Just Dance 2014
    • NBA 2K14
    • NBA Live 14
    • Madden NFL 25
    • FIFA 14
    • Skylanders: Swap Force
    • Need for Speed: Rivals
    • Angry Birds Star Wars
    • Putty Squad

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

Retail ONLY. Not counting whatever is on the PS market.

I was wondering what games people got, I got AC: Black Flag, COD: Ghosts, Killzone: Shadowfall, Battlefield 4, Knack.

All of them are amazing on the new PS4. I got Resogun, Contrast, Doki Doki Universe, Sound Shapes, Flower and Flow if you care about the network games I own too.

Battleofthedoomz likes this

KZSF, FIFA 14, BF4

The single player for both KZ and BF is "meh" but the MP (in BF case when it's working) is excellent.
FIFA 14 looks and feels great, def an upgrade from the PS3 version.

Due to games being sold out at my store where i was going to get "buy 2 get 1 free" and only having enough money for 2, I was only able to get shadow fall and ac4. And I had to go to different stores for them. I want to get need for speed when I have money again. Still completly undecided on ghosts.

Conor likes this

Wasn't expecting much, but Need for Speed is pretty great

I am really looking foward to playing BF4 and ACIV on next gen, because i can't aford a high end gaming pc. I think I'll go for injustice as well, because I didn't pick it up when it was released the first time, and I'm sure the extra content and better graphics wll probably make it worth the wait.

Conor likes this

Call of Duty, Battlefield, Killzone, Assassins Creed. Still waiting for Need for Speed and Injustice

Mine were Killzone Shadow Fall and Battlefield 4. Loving Killzone's multiplayer alot, and whatever i play of Battlefield 4's multiplayer is just fun. But has anyone else been running into Battlefield issues were the game will just crash?

As for digital I got Warframe, Black Light, and downloading Resogun right now.

Am actually getting this for Christmas but it's still another two weeks until UK release anyway.

I noticed a lot saying BF4, is that beginner friendly? Does it have any sort of decent single player too?

Also Suburion, am not aware of all network and indie titles and there's going to be a lot.

My games are Killzone, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Blacklight (haven't played yet), Warframe (haven't played yet, heard i needed to), and Resosgun.

Mine were Killzone Shadow Fall and Battlefield 4. Loving Killzone's multiplayer alot, and whatever i play of Battlefield 4's multiplayer is just fun. But has anyone else been running into Battlefield issues were the game will just crash?

There is some issues with BF4 regarding multiplayer. Both Killzone and Bf4 multiplayers modes are great.

So far just COD, because everyone I know is getting that as well. Would like KZ.

knack just looks beautiful, its like your controlling a pixar movie. 

Killzone, AC IV and FIFA 14

Conor likes this

Mine will be Battlefield 4.

None from the above.I like some but not going crazy about them so i won't choose one. ;)

So far its only PSplus titles such as Contrast and Resogun. Otherwise I have Blacklight: Retribution and Warframe.

Warframe, Blacklight, and Resogun are fantastic. Contrast, not so much.

COD: Ghosts. I'm sure some of the other games are better, but I got my little brother a PS4 and we can play COD together. Plus its a guilty pleasure .

I only have Killzone Shadow Fall.

Would you believe me if I tell you that someone gave me need for speed and 2K for free on ps4 and I don't really play those type of games BUT! If you could see the graphics on them man all I have to say is WOW!!

I have Injustice for last gen and it's really fun, I just don't see point in rebuying because it isn't much extra,

I am hoping to get some great games on the market, Resogun and Contrast sound like great launch indies.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0