• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

4GGaming

Favorite Skyrim Quest!

27 posts in this topic

Skyrim was one of the biggest games back in 2012. Or 2013. One of those. Even today I tend to go back and play. In the years I've played it, I always favor one quest above some others, or have a few favorites. So for this topic, let us know what is your favorite quest in Skyrim. What did you like it? Were their any great moments?

I'll start. My favorite quest has got to be... Where you go drinking with a deadric lord and you head up losing your memory and at the end you get a badass deadric staff! I can't remember the name for the life of me, but still. It was great. Can't wait to read all the responses we get!

Philldevil and Darkwolf1802 like this

Lol its always a Dedric Quest My self was the Vampire DLC (Dawnguard)  loved wooing that vamp and turning her back or becoming one myself 

Non DLC would have to be any Dark brotherhood Quest

Mine is "A Daedra's Best Friend" where you can find Barbas the talking dog.

Hmm, I'd say mind was the Sheogoroth quest line (The daedric lord of madness)

Shae likes this

I'd have to go with the quest to return the skeleton key, meeting Nocturnal face to face for the first time was my favorite moment in all my time playing Skyrim.

The main quest in skyrim when it took you way into the belly of the dwemer ruins into that underground cavern with lots of fungal growth. That place was incredible looking.

A Night To Remember. The daedric quest where you wake up after a nights heavy drinking and partying. It was interesting and funny and I enjoyed it very much. It's not a fair question though, so many quests in Skyrim! Though probably a handful that I'd say were really good. The game really suffered on it's questlines I felt.

Nymphonomicon likes this

My favorite quest is The World-Eater's Eyire (main quest line) 

my favorites also involved the Civil War quest line. The epic battles between tons of enemy troops and yours were definitely ones to remember.

Personally i enjoyed The lost to the ages dawnguard quest as it had some fun puzzles to solve and if you hadn't explored much in the map gave you a crude drawing to go by hence requiring you to find find the locations without being directly pointed at it, it had more of a morrowind feel thats why i enjoyed it.

I bought Skyrim today 2nd hand :P Curious 2 see if I'll love it :D But euhm... DLC? *sighs* How many DLC are out there? 

There are currently 3 dlcs for this game dawnguard,hearthfire and dragonborn all are gud but the hearthfire is about building houses etx

oooo so many quests to choose from, I mean there is a lot i like but probably one that stands out the most for me was the theives guild, mostly cause I was playing a assassin type character and these chain of quests really got me into the sneaking around and such, I was completely immersed in it that I would all time avoid trying to be caught and really think things through beforehand and i just like how the entire thing escalated, also Dark brotherhood quest was awesome, and I mean the main quests not the go here and assassinate this guy, oh hes in a dungeon miles away in like the corner of a mountain that is impossible to find lol. 

The college of winterhold quest.It wasn't the best but it was the most memorable to me because i played as a mage.

I like that one where I, the savior of Skyrim, was sent into a Draugr-infested cairn to fetch a trinket.

Truly one for the ages, that.

Being the chef to poison the supposed emperor. By the eight divines, that soup better have a Septim coin in it.

The college of winterhold quests, at the end when you become the archmage.

I really enjoy the main questline for Dragonborn DLC, Apochryphia (the Realm Hermeus Mora), really give a good horror feel, something Call of Cthulu-esq, creepy, ancient god of knowledge and fate.

and the tentacle staff :P

ps. the release date... come on, who can forget 11.11.11 ;)

My favorite is the quest were you get all the dragonpriests masks. Even though it wasn't a real quest the other smaller quests inside of it were fun.

Mine would have to be "A Night To Remember" (you get a hangover and you have to find out what happened) or the last quest in the main stroyline; mainly because it was the last one.

The part where you clear out Skuldafn and kill the Dragon Priest Nakhriin at the end. Shit that was so hard (LV 10)