• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Captain Ahab

Payday 2

43 posts in this topic

Hello there Angry Army,

So anyone going about robbing banks and what not?

What is your favourite elements of Payday?

for me it has to be the amount of weapon mods you can buy, they are expensive but this means you just want to keep playing to unlock them! The variety of missions: from robbing to stores to having to cook your own meth whilst battling police, that is awesome.

the masks, possibly one of the best features with countless masks and customisations to them and finally the soundtrack, it is to die for!

what are your thoughts?

Do you play Killing floor? :)

Definitely a fan of Pay Day 2. I need to get on and play more. I like all of the crazy masks.

Do you play Killing floor? :)

Sure do!

I love Payday 2 man! Although I've heard that it's incredibly hard now-a-days since the last updates, with there being bulldozers everywhere as soon as the mission starts. Haven't played since then though....

My favorite part has to be the more RPG aspect of the game compared to the last. You can level up your skills, although you can't get them all, customize your weapons, and unlock and customize your masks. And the new safehouse system is just incredible. I love going into my basement after a few matches and seeing my sweet stash of cash and all of my customized weapons and masks hanged up in their full glory like as if they were deer heads mounted on the wall, showing off my achievements throughout my criminal career. So many things were improved compared to the last, and now it really makes you feel even more like a master criminal compared to the last game. I love it so much dude.

Ah, so good to see some fellow heisters around these parts.

For me, what I like about PAYDAY 2, that is actually a tough question to nail down to a single thing, as I like all of it really. From the variety of the missions, the customization of your weapons and masks, the skill trees adding a greater degree of the sort of role you can play in heist, to finally the soundtrack is as awesome as ever (hats off to Simon Viklund and the rest).

I guess one of the few downsides I can think of, is how dumb the A.I can be, both on the player's side and the law enforcement. I mean sometimes a line of SWAT will just willingly walk into a hail of gun fire, and can get downed before they even react, the accuracy of the law enforcement can be of questionable nature, even at close range, and the fact that the player side AI won't complete objectives like picking up loot bags; though I guess that may be down to programming and how easy something like that can be.

All in all, PAYDAY 2 is a great game, better played in a group either with complete randoms or friends.

i love payday 2. One of the best games on the 360

I am a very big fan of Payday since the first one was released, if any of you want to rob some banks feel free to add my Steam I'd love to join you

I'm mostly Technician spec around level 80

I was disappointed when it didn't have an M60. I just wanted to go Rambo with heavy armour.

I follow one of the dev's on Twitter - https://twitter.com/locust9 and he's mentioned in the past that an LMG may be added at some point, I'd advise following him too for updates on the games progression since it gets updates so often.

You guys can add me on Steam for this stuff, sure. I'm quite elite at Payday 2, if I say so myself. (Level 93)

If anyone needs a tank or they're strapped for cash, just shoot me a message and add me on Steam. I have the heaviest armor unlocked (Improved Combined Tactical Vest) and can saw through ATM's and deposit boxes pretty efficiently.

I love Payday 2. I am currently level 82 and I would love to play with some of you guys

I used to play it a lot during august, but I play it less nowadays. Level 75-ish, don't even remember anymore.

I can play with others, so feel free to contact me if you need me in a game.

As for perks, I'm a mix between ghost and mastermind, since I'm a fan of stealth. Thing about payday 2, it has a lot more elements and guns than 1, but I feel the level design is more lazy, why no different scenarios?

does anyone know if they have released any DLC for it recently?

There are 5 announced with the first one to come out soon, though I've not seen a release date for it yet.

Just announced today, the DLC is coming out tomorrow! 

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/armoredtransport/

As with the dlc in the first game only the host needs to own it and he can invite anyone to it though the specific loot drops (also announced tomorrow) are limited to people who own it.

This is gonna be huge and possibly a way to get me back to PD2 after the entire launch fiasco.

5i4x0.png

Sharing this twitter update with you all for those that don't follow him/use twitter.

Cloakers on the way has me excited, the dlc will be out later today too

Add me on steam people, we'll do some heisting.

It appears that we're getting quite a few responses here, we should make things more official, how about we try and create a dedicated crew for the Angry Army; together we can "liberate" the necessary funds to ensure that the Army is well supplied and equipped to fight. We'll need to group together our fellow heisters in arms into teams, and ensure those teams have skills that compliment each other; teams that are subtle and sneaky, or those who prefer a more direct approach.

In the words of Bain: "I'll see you at the safe-house guys, and I'll show you the plans."

Dguy103 likes this

I don't own the game myself, but I once played it with my friend, and I should buy it too!

Hey Criminal masterminds

Just about to get started on payday 2.......late to the party as ever I know. But heard the team AI is no help what so ever which has put me off getting started on my own.

So wanted to see if there are 3 other like minded gun hands in the same position who would want to play through, chase me down on steam.

I just got payday 2 and I agree with you guys! its pretty awesome!